Respected Contributor

Re: THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

Glad I always kept my money in the bank. Never trusted the stock market. I feel its rigged for big business and executives.  Live on fixed income so my spending or lack of does not change by the pandemic.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@hckynut  I agree with you...I feel the economy will bounce back once this has passed.

@Mom2Dogs, at some point, yes. But the longer this lasts, the longer it will take for businesses to recover.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

True, but I personally have always put the "present time", way ahead of the Past and the Future. My philosophy is, and always has been, "live your life now, before you don't ". 

Crisis in one's life come and go, some you can control,  others you cannot. I never get too worked up over "might be's" and it makes my life much more fun to live while I can.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@suzyQ3 

True, but I personally have always put the "present time", way ahead of the Past and the Future. My philosophy is, and always has been, "live your life now, before you don't ". 

Crisis in one's life come and go, some you can control,  others you cannot. I never get too worked up over "might be's" and it makes my life much more fun to live while I can.

hckynut

Great advice Hckynut.  Sometimes its easy to be consumed with fear and depression. We should heed your motto.