Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hello guys tonight,

just doing a quick check in. Not much new here. Going to take my shower shortly.

watching a really weird movie 1953 prison movie

ok guys see everyone tomorrow

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: THE CUPCAKE CAFE

[ Edited ]

Listed as asparagus teapot, but looks more like a pitcher.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 I agree with @mousiegirl very sad indeed about your very strict childhood.  Stifling.

I remember when my Sister babysat a nighbor girl that was not allowed to get dirty and my Sis had her take her shoes off and play in the mud puddlesSmiley Happy and feel the squishy mud between her toes.  Little girl was cleaned up before going home.

Also, when I did gardening with children some were not allowed to get dirty.  Boy, was I shocked.  They had to wear gloves and didn't want any dirt on them.

Wonder why they were in the gardening program!

Like @possummink I grew up in the country and was allowed to get muddy and have friends.

Mostly, my Grandparents raised us kids.  It was great we went camping a lot, gardened, and had farm animals to tend to.

No, my childhood was not perfect.  Thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa.  They were a great example for us kids of wonderful parentingHeart

Honored Contributor

Artichoke Teapot, Cow Teapot

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeachwrote:

Just random and gorgeous cakes are on my mind today.  

Coconut, chocolate, maple walnut, and Black Forest cake because March 28 (tomorrow) is Black Forest cake day.

Image result for coconut cake

Image result for multi tiered chocolate cake

Image result for maple walnut cake

Image result for german black forest cake

@GingerPeach I'll take the coconut cake!!!

Honored Contributor

I admit I had a piece of coconut cake today.  Store-bought.  I didn't bake it.  It would be too dangerous to have a whole cake at home. Woman Wink

Happy evenings to all,

@lulutoby@Puddles@mousiegirl@viva923@CareBears

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach  I bought Junior's lemon coconut cake for Easter, also the carrot cheesecake, too busy, and am now asking myself if I am crazy, lol.  I will cut half of each, and freeze the other halves, hoping I can stay out of those for a while.

Honored Contributor

The freezer is our friend, @mousiegirl  Woman LOL

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.