Honored Contributor

Related image

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie Smiley LOL

Image may contain: text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Spring has arrived!

Honored Contributor

Cupcakes to watch movies by.  Here's one for you, and you, and . . . Heart

Image result for cupcake perfection

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

20 march

first day of spring, we are still in winter. so tired of the cold and snow,wet . this has been the longest winter in history.

did get my walk in, it was sleeting galore, but i pushed on. will do the walk this p.m.. tomorrow may not be able to get out.

set up an appointment with knee doctor for dh. his knee has been paining him something fierce. he is seeing the son of the doctor i thought was arrognat a$$. I saw the father many years ago for my knee. he was the doctor who thought he was a greek god who all were to bow down to him and kiss his boots. I saw that joker once and never went back. I did ask the gal if the son was as bad as the dad. She said the son was a bit better but still had that arrogant attitude.  DH appoint is monday the 26th march.

sure enjoyed all the photos today of the cupcakes. mighty yummy.

Lulu,thanks for heads up on the new cafe meet place.  I have some aquafore here at the house will begin trying that. i have a feel this is from that uro doctor new medicine she prescribed for me. i think i am going off of it. the crack is getting larger and and the area in the corner of my mouth is as large as a quarter. began as dime and getting bigger as the days go on. I see her on the 11th of april.

made chicken salad for dinner tonight.

well guys that is about all for now, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodiewrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/6a/ae/37/6aae37d0f5a2c7a0b21b9c310d2e54c9--puppy-cupcakes-cute-kid-cupcakes.jpg

Doggy cupcakes ... oh, so cute.

@AnikaBrodie

Aren't these precious.  I am not sure how anyone could actually bite into one!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Новости

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

A imagem pode conter: gato e atividades ao ar livre

Honored Contributor

Amor-perfeito