Honored Contributor

Thank you for asking, @possummink

I'm doing pretty well, considering.  

Twinges of memory poke in now and then, but that's to be expected.  I'm nowhere near crying all day or anything even close to that.  No, not at all.  (Although my eyelids are still a bit puffy today.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Happy @Sassy7356

Hello Sassy, what great news~~~ 

I have read over two times what you had noted. I know you, your daughter are ready for a nice relief rest. Two drain tubes -out-, and your 'saint' is doing the monitoring and RECORDING of fluid release. That is a plus and one very important procedure. 

I know that everyone is running on empty, rest is a number one prerequisite. You have briefed us to the best of what you know.

Thank You for even taking this time. 

I was on my way out a few minutes ago, when I came on to check.

Errands:  I will not be here for several hours.

GO REST.

We can catch up later. 

I am very thankful that your daughter is doing as well as expected.

What I have read, brings a smile knowing that you have a wonderful assistant / potential nursing helper.  

Very good news, again, especially that she can eat, if for a small amount. 

C/O : A Special daughter to Sassy and cyber friend to all.

April 05, 2018

Thursday

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@possummink wrote:

Thinking of Puddles and hoping all is going well for her,  Ian, and her loved ones..

@possummink wrote:

Thinking of Puddles and hoping all is going well for her,  Ian, and her loved ones..

Can anyone read the artist's name?  I tried to enlarge but it just made it blurrier.  I'm guessing Morton or Matthew E. S . . .. ..?

Homegirl,  I clicked on the pin and it enlarged alright, and at the top of that page it said " Morten E. Solberg"  The last name could be Salberg, but the letter resembled an o more than an a. 

Puddle's sister,  who helped raise her,  has Alzheimer's and her sister in law also has it.  Puddles tries to help and visit them as often as she can.   Her brother just recently had to admit his wife into a nursing facility and that was very very hard for them.  I surely do know how hard that is for a family do deal with. 

Having been the main caregiver for my Mom, who had a dementia, but not full blown Alzheimer's,  I know how difficult it is for the family of a person who has this cruel illness.  It's so hard to watch a loved one retreat into themselves, lose themselves, their precious memories, their independence, their dignity, and yes their very lives.   

I  do now know if this is the main reason for Puddles leaving, but I do think it could be a part of it. 

Spoiler
Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

imgfave.com

Honored Contributor

Collage.

Honored Contributor

Re: THE CUPCAKE CAFE

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @possummink

First, for the artist's name.  I love his style.

ETA:  I just found him online.  It's Morten E. Solberg.   He's got a .com website.

But mostly for more understanding about Puddles.  My heart goes out to her.  I can't imagine much in life that is more difficult.  I hope she finds it in her to return from time to time.  Her friends here couldn't be more supportive.  I see it with my own eyes.

Honored Contributor

Another Morten E. Solberg called A Guest in the Garden:

AGuestInTheGarden (1).jpg

and Springtime:

Springtime Original # 20042-Giclee# 21017 -72dpi.jpg

Honored Contributor

Dream garden.

Honored Contributor

Floral arrangement