Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Cheese tomato muffinsC189AE4C-FF18-498F-8695-E36C838FC6E7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

2E1D168B-8F49-443B-BC05-8B01BB91DB03.jpeg

Honored Contributor

8A8816F9-F101-4C49-9F08-36E719E7A543.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeachHeart and a Smiley Happy to explain.

Ahh, you were so sweetly {correct] what you read.

I suppose I've mentioned that so many times, I was the one to make a mistake. 

After our little adopted 10 year old was 'ours', she died this suddenly.

She was KittieCream from the shelter who was SURRENDERED by her owners, while becoming ill.

That may have been the reason the OWNER person(s) gave her to a shelter...due to what monies were going to be accrued.

My heart broke when she died from those last three weeks: couldn't eat, couldn't drink. The Squamous Cell was there.

Ironically, thinking back, the oddest thing happened.

The man next door owned an 8 year old kitten to cat from (8 weeks old), then he said he was empowered to take five kitties that a man was supposedly going to (be??) ridding cats, soon. 

Neighbor took the five kitties and then adopted a large dog.

His cat, Sashay, ``his very own baby girl, from 8 weeks old, came here and never left.

We have her here, now. What a bundle of joy she is.

She will be 9 on June 01. 

That was what I was trying to softly explain.

After having seen four different Veterinarians, I caught it, even when I told all (4) there is something seriously wrong.

We have been through 3 deaths.  Our little pets dying from adoption, >>> without any histories.

All within 1 year and 5 months. 

I really did not want any other little ones -the one that the veterinarians, finally after hundreds of dollars, agreed for those seven months, something was very seriously going on.

I had told them and they did not listen.

I was / am a teaching clinical medical supervisor who has dropped her shingle down many notches, from 2013.

This choice 'as' a decision was made due to a family illness. I am on call whenever......

You had read correctly. After these horrific events, one tends to scramble up many important pieces To The Story, as I have.

Sashay is not a true [shelter] adopted pet, since she was raised from a baby...

I thought- that the owner would never do anything like this. That tells me even the highly educated have great limitations.

Many times people do stupid thought provoking things, and that was one.

Thank you for posting, also for wondering. No one would come to believe what hurt we have been through these many months.

I am more alert now than ever. Heart

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

watched NCIS new orleans today. pretty good. One of the regulars for several years left the show as of this show.  I knew it was coming. wonder if writers will write someone new in or make the young man Sebastian more noticable in the show.

Bull is tonight. 

@viva923

I certainly hope that the font, I am typing is not too large.

*I can go to qvc's standard with no particular size, then switch back to #4 - both prints out to me as very small.

I was, also, Viva, waiting for any word from Sassy/ daughter

This is the longest I have been on for many many months.

I've forgotten who watches some of your favorite shows.

Must be me: definitely in the minority, since I watch (almost) zero.

Viva, yesterday it was 77 degrees. Monday it snowed 3 inches and melted by evening. READING YOURS.

Today is very damp and cold'ish'..more chilly and uninteresting.

Last night our home thermometer said 73 in the house, so we turned on the furnace fan. Further on - going back & forth with temperature changes, it was too warm inside, so by  morning I thought "much too cold".

I turned the heat to 72, then 73. I have mentioned several times I cannot remember the weather being so fickle.

Honestly, I don't think warm weather will stay for over a week until mid May. 

'I would really like to hear from Tissyanne about her mother'.

I am going to check the pet threads, check over there.

Hope to hear from you later on. 

I thought Patricia's recipe was very good, so good.. that I will try my best to make this as hers. 

I could tell you this much of NAES' cooking: I've done more different meals, big meals in the last 6 weeks than i have in the last TEN years.  Who knows? You may see me on a cooking show, soon. With an apron.!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone sees me...you'll know me with the red lipstick and poofed hair do. SURE HOPE I DON'T become 'confused' on THIS ONE ...............bringing plenty of spices.

I hope to do the large pork roast this week-end.

Our son is suppose to be here Friday, and that's my follow up/hip & femoral tear.

Hope to be back later, hearing news of Sassy's daughter!

ps: Just heard on weather station that Saturday night it is suppose to be     -WHAT- ?        >>>15 !

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@possummink  Tasha Tudor was such an inspiration for my garden. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123We went to Costco and Sam's Club, plenty of fruit but both places had no strawberries. but our Grocery store has 2 for either four or five dollars, so will have Duane pick up some on his way home from work.

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923 Who left NCIS New Orleans I have it recorded, but nosy minds want to know NOW!