Honored Contributor

hello guys tonight,

just read all postings.

Care we are very worried about you now. Do you have a minister that you could speak too??  You sound so down. Is there anyone that you just talk over your troubles??  

Not much tonight. Quiet evening.

NAES. We always wore a hat to church till the rule was lifted. You do see a hat here or there now a days but not like days of old.

not much else for tonight. OK guys will see everyone tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.lZT_iSAHGJNRqRKry5dsAgHaFQ&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I got quite a bit of cleaning done today and I am tired tonight.  Hope to start house cleaning the master bedroom on Wednesday.  Tomorrow is supposed to be very windy so I may stay home from the farmer's market.  Will decide in the morning.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

@possumminkwrote:

Hugs from the heart and across the miles love cute friendship animated friend friendship quote smiles greeting hugs and kisses for you friends and family greeting

CareBears,  I am so sorry for the way things are right now and hope that it will get better really soon.   We,  here at the Cafe, really do care and worry about each other and that includes you, my friend.  Take care of yourself.  Sending you hugs and HeartHeartHeart

Heart    @CareBears    Heart

You must know CareBears, and I'm right along here with @possummink@mousiegirl and @viva923

'please listen, you cannot handle something you have no control over with other people, even if those people are family, once friends, or memories from the past.

You are apparently becoming __and letting__ yourself be the victim. You are greatly cared for here.

There hasn't been a person alive that hasn't been verbally hurt at one time in their life.

I just read what @mousiegirl  said, @viva923 said, and -heard the words of a 3rd wise woman,@possummink.

Whatever has happens, there are times we have friends who can reach out when that person is taking the boldness out with Self Guilt.

I can't imagine

the friction I have read a few minutes ago to call off your doctor's appointment.

That was something even for me, I was waiting for. 

I know that you were a good mother, are a loving wife, and somehow these many different calamitous mixed feelings, have caused [ jammed together] BAMs and created a very bad situation causing not only you but your husband to be by their own limits to hide from more hurt.

If and when other parties can do this, then there are not many choices but to talk with someone close of your hurt, destruction, bad undertones to heal this.

YOU have to heal yourself before anyone else.

I remembered you saying it was just Duane and you against the world not more than 3 months ago.

Duane, as with most men have no idea what to do when someone ```they love`` becomes the ghost, or The One they knew before.

That scares men!       SCARES THEM!! 

Please know we are not of any kind of therapists, just kind gentle women that 'think' a problem brewing that CAN be an act, to hopefully become a halt.

Staying inside all day has to be nerve racking, no matter how many books you have the opportunity to read. I know how much pleasure the printed word is to you.

I read your positive posts. I am thinking that Duane would like to sit down, without any drama, and talk this out. 

If I have said anything out of context, please let me know. one can only do so much, also, no one can be the person to fix everything.

BUT! It is good to talk of feelings, if only here, to a degree.

We, I believe, are good listeners, just not as A1 psychology professionals when the human heart hurts due to someone else causing the situations to escalate beyond a suitable calm.

*  This is something totally different than I have ever heard from you.

To break a doctor's appointment based on what others think of you is very concerning. How can I help?

Is there anything one of can say? Please tell me if I am making any logical sense to you. 

I really feel that Duane would like to hold you and talk. I may be totally off the trail and in a maze, but we do care.

Sending gentle hugs and holding you with a stead fast homecoming. 

April 03, 2018

Honored Contributor

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.DD1FqoOXQnny4JnCh0ZybQHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Honored Contributor

@viva923

I forgot to watch Bull tonight and didn't tune in til it was half over.  I liked the ending.  Did you see it?  I don't watch CBS much so think I'll have to write myself a note for Tuesday at 9 PM.

Was really surprised at the news today re. a female shooter at Utube in CA.  Apparently, it was domestic violence.  Sad.

http://legendsquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/life-is-beautiful-quotes-15.jpg

Honored Contributor

@CareBears

I hope you will seriously consider rescheduling your doctor's appointment.  I'm sorry you felt the need to cancel.  We at the Cafe care about you and hope for the best.

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ye2uQxniZ09h3T4aqIka3QHaHa&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirlwrote:

@CareBearswrote:

@mousiegirl It  is personal and due to the fact that I get beat up every time I go to the doctor, I added up how much money we have spent on trying to figure this all out, just in 2017 it was just under $3,000 and that was only our cost, this does not include what the insurance paid, it blows my mind that I literally cannot find a doctor who even gives a darn about my lack of living a productive life, or even a happy life, I must have a big L on my  forehead, everyone seems to think I am a big loser, who does not deserve anything, I have lost my entire family over the last week, and they still  blame me for everything, and I just cant take the nastiness anymore!  My own family thinks I am a horrible human being, because for once in my life I stood up for myself, so that makes me a monster, I spent all day Easter crying, and the phone never rang to wish me a Happy Holiday, no one cares anymore, why should I?

Sorry to be a downer, but it explains why I have been so quiet.

@CareBears  People care about you, especially your DH, and we do.  I was so hoping that the pulmonologist would be the answer since you never saw one before, and no one would know better your condition than a pulmonologist.

Some people are toxic and one should remove themselves from that and move on the best they can.  I hope you will be able to do this for your own sake.

@CareBears,

I hold true completely what @mousiegirl has written, here.... that I had 'just' read.

This is a very wholesome piece of wording that can heal. 

The center of my life.  My Almighty.

NAES 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356,

I had not been here today, then was looking over some postings and replies that I intended to get back to soon.

Actually, I was scrolling back and saw your postings of any at least two notes to you, concerning your daughter's surgery.  Blessings~

" Have been gone for a few days, then was here all day Saturday... and -still- knew nothing of any tentative daughter's surgery,  for that I am sorry".  Heart !

I will wait and read of any new post surgery. I saw where @butterfly123 told you of your nursing care after this is over and your daughter is safely home. 

I am holding your daughter in prayer, the surgical team, the physician and for you to know we send you huge hugs and for your strength to stay focused.

I hope, at any time, I may be of some help, even for a simple question. I am so thankful I saw this earlier. 

Take care and tell your daughter we are thinking of her during this time. I hope to know more later from one of the posters, if alright with you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: THE CUPCAKE CAFE

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeachwrote:

@Sassy7356wrote:

ceef3d5958af0cd906294c427292b4a4.jpg

Do any of you still have lovely little handkerchiefs from your younger days?  I have quite a few.  I used to wear them as pochettes, decorative pocket handkerchiefs in jackets (back when I wore a lot of jackets for work).  Thanks for the memories, @Sassy7356

I have a large pile/collection of beautiful handkerchiefs, some with crocheting and beautiful lace all around the border.  Some have just one corner with beautiful lace.  They are sitting in my dresser drawer at home.  My daughter and granddaughters seem to have no interest in these beautiful hankies.  I frankly don't know what to do with them.  They are more for 'display' than useage.   Seems like Puffs and Kleenex have taken their place.   

I also have a lot of beautiful scarves, not neck scarves, but headscarves.  We used to wear them when I was in college.   I guess they could be used as neck scarves, but they are mostly squared.   So many beautiful things, objects that I treasure(d) are passe I guess. Cat Sad

Edited to add,  I have one almost identical to the one pictured.  It's almost a twin.Heart

Honored Contributor