Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: THE CUPCAKE CAFE

[ Edited ]

@CareBearswrote:

@NAES1 Long story, but I canceled my appointment for tomorrow, not sure if I am ever going to go back to a doctor in the future?

@CareBears   Did something happen on the doctor's end to cause you to cancel?  

I don't like seeing doctors, but I have a few issues that force me to see them, but I do question what they tell me, do not just take what they say as the only way.

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby

v49wk.gif

She will be in very good hands.  The doctor comes highly recommened.  Thank you so much for your prayers and hugs.

Honored Contributor

Re: THE CUPCAKE CAFE

[ Edited ]

DZ4RO_VV4AAdte3.jpg

From today's paper - the caption read:  "Hey, it's April!  Enough!"  I couldn't agree more.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lulutobywrote:

@lulutoby  And remove them, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl It  is personal and due to the fact that I get beat up every time I go to the doctor, I added up how much money we have spent on trying to figure this all out, just in 2017 it was just under $3,000 and that was only our cost, this does not include what the insurance paid, it blows my mind that I literally cannot find a doctor who even gives a darn about my lack of living a productive life, or even a happy life, I must have a big L on my  forehead, everyone seems to think I am a big loser, who does not deserve anything, I have lost my entire family over the last week, and they still  blame me for everything, and I just cant take the nastiness anymore!  My own family thinks I am a horrible human being, because for once in my life I stood up for myself, so that makes me a monster, I spent all day Easter crying, and the phone never rang to wish me a Happy Holiday, no one cares anymore, why should I?

Sorry to be a downer, but it explains why I have been so quiet.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl Yes the pulmonologist.

Honored Contributor

@CareBearswrote:

@mousiegirl It  is personal and due to the fact that I get beat up every time I go to the doctor, I added up how much money we have spent on trying to figure this all out, just in 2017 it was just under $3,000 and that was only our cost, this does not include what the insurance paid, it blows my mind that I literally cannot find a doctor who even gives a darn about my lack of living a productive life, or even a happy life, I must have a big L on my  forehead, everyone seems to think I am a big loser, who does not deserve anything, I have lost my entire family over the last week, and they still  blame me for everything, and I just cant take the nastiness anymore!  My own family thinks I am a horrible human being, because for once in my life I stood up for myself, so that makes me a monster, I spent all day Easter crying, and the phone never rang to wish me a Happy Holiday, no one cares anymore, why should I?

Sorry to be a downer, but it explains why I have been so quiet.

@CareBears  People care about you, especially your DH, and we do.  I was so hoping that the pulmonologist would be the answer since you never saw one before, and no one would know better your condition than a pulmonologist.

Some people are toxic and one should remove themselves from that and move on the best they can.  I hope you will be able to do this for your own sake.