Honored Contributor

Cindy,  Look who I found in a graphic.   Love this kitty in the graphic or out of it!!   

It's supposed to snow at home and it's 31 there.  

Honored Contributor

@possumminkwrote:

Cindy,  Look who I found in a graphic.   Love this kitty in the graphic or out of it!!   

It's supposed to snow at home and it's 31 there.  

Oh, Thank you @possummink MK you remembered!  I love this kittyHeart

We are still getting snow, about one inch so far, 25 degrees here.  

The poochies and I will stay indoors today.

This is the very first Easter I have spent alone.  That's okay it's rotten outside.

My Sister and DBIL are still in New York for his business and Malindi is busy getting ready for her wedding and future In-laws coming to stay tomorrow.

@butterfly123 Thinking of your DH working today. 

Steve is also working.  Went to work at midnight to drive the train to Kansas City.  Bless their heartsHeart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”  @Puddles ... You can be sure you will remain in our hearts with thoughts and intercessory prayers for you, Ian, your sister, brother, sister-in-law and extended family members.  It’s “family first” I am sure that has led to your decision to leave the forums at this time.  While I share great sadness at your announcement, I applaud your selflessness in placing family as your #1 priority.

We will continue the Café thread in your honor knowing that you leave a legacy of love and support in every post.  Under your leadership the women here have developed a camaraderie of mutual friendship and that cannot nor should it ever be dissolved.  I hope that we might still receive periodic posts from you that will provide updates on your journey.  And if you ever decide to return you will be welcomed with open arms.   Always remember, we love you!

I Corinthians 13:13  “And now these three remain:  faith, hope and love.  But the greatest of these is love.”

http://www.easyfreeprintables.com/Free_Printable-Thank_You_Cards/Baby-Thank-You-Cards-2G-475.jpg

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd-3zulJ9JzBJ1gdR5mkm0xNnu9mJ_DliaIYi1farrrPq90hUf

Honored Contributor

http://dl.glitter-graphics.com/pub/2133/2133691y9s83vh3u3.gif

Honored Contributor

Image result for april graphics

We have a weather advisory for snow starting tonight into Monday.  We could have 3 to 6 inches (latest report) of the white stuff.  But then again it won't last long because Tuesday is to be in the 50's with rain and wind.

Honored Contributor

@NAES1wrote:

@lulutoby

I know that you will miss Puddles, and I am sure this is the way she wanted to say goodbye ... 

for now. 

It's very emotionally draining to hear this but we have absolutely no idea what she is facing. 

As with death, then we actually realized each loved one's wealth being our love of spouse, soul mate, best friend, so, ````````````````our tomorrows really are not as as secure as our safe happy hope to believe that beloved friends, a devoted loved family member .... [just doesn't go away] this suddenly.

I have ever emotional bite reading that as you.

Life Time experiences teaches us to be prepared for great losses.

That would be one reason Puddles posted late.

She would not want to be in a position to explain.

This has to be excruciatingly upsetting by just leaving, also trying her best to be both caregiver, supporter, a friend to all, and leave a wealth of fun for friends.

All good things have to come to an end, but there are many great things in life that holds us true with a foundation that bonds even stronger.

WE WILL love...We will miss Puddles, as she misses us. She, I know, can handle only so much.

I could read it in her last few months, especially those she wrote to me from these last twelve days.

Staying close is our healing. It is a nice place to come home to, always.

@NAES1    @lulutoby

If I recall correctly Puddles once told me she is the youngest of her siblings.  I know from personal experience that sometimes leaves a lot of responsibility for the youngest family member.  I too am the youngest member of my immediate family.  I have an idea what she may be facing having been caretaker for my dad for ten years and after that caretaker/responsible person for several older brothers and sisters.  It can sometimes be a very lonely place.  However, the rewards are there knowing within yourself you have been faithful in meeting the needs of loved ones above your own once they are no longer with us.

I agree, Puddles announcement is emotional for all of us.  I admit that I was in tears before I got to the end of her post.  We have learned to love her like a best friend and her departure will leave a very large hole in our hearts and in the Cafe thread.  

As her legacy and in her honor we must remain close and continue the thread she created.  Hope is eternal, and we can hope that one day she will be able to return to the thread.  I look forward to that possibility.

Love and trust and remember.

Honored Contributor

3D6E554D-DFA5-467C-89E1-67D29C32CA71.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~