Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, flower and plant

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

No automatic alt text available.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: people sitting, table, living room and indoor

Honored Contributor

** "Me hardly 'tink dat me needs to goes to 'Milkaholics Anonymous.' "

Honored Contributor

raw

Honored Contributor

Dear friends of the Cafe, I wish each and everyone of you a blessed and joyful Easter. I have made a decision to leave the Q Forums and want to thank you for your friendship through the years. It has been a difficult decision for me to make, but one I must abide by now at this time. May you all be blessed on this Holy weekend.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddleswrote:

Dear friends of the Cafe, I wish each and everyone of you a blessed and joyful Easter. I have made a decision to leave the Q Forums and want to thank you for your friendship through the years. It has been a difficult decision for me to make, but one I must abide by now at this time. May you all be blessed on this Holy weekend.

_______ @Puddles,  my Heart goes with you for whatever reasons you have chosen.

~~~~~I oftentimes read your signature and wondered if that would, could~~~ or may be a long time further longer with the undertones of something I sometimes fel~~~~~

"I understand and know your challenging commitment that faces you, if that is ...Why"?

I am trusting that you are strong, have the Faith of a child and will meet us very soon. 

No matter where you go, nor how long, you shall remain in my heart Heart with a wispier of love hovering over you.

I had mentioned to you, from my last posting, that I do understand the hardships being there for family. 

We will continue to pray for you and wait for you when the sun shines the brightest, again. I am hoping that these trials and tribulations shall pass so far, so soon, that you may miss us.

Please​ know we will wait. Again, thank you for a lovely journey.

With love in my heart, and a heart that sings, always know there are better days to come.

Until we see you again, no it's not forever, just a time for a soft place to land untouched that requires a well deserved sabbatical. 

Sending a prayer that you know what is better for you, at this time. 

Never give up on Hope, never let it die. those are the instruments of our friendships, from all of us. 

All of my love and trust that we never really leave each other.  L O V E, 

NAES

March 31st, 2018. 

Have a blessed Easter. I trust in your decisions. Heart