Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@possummink wrote:

Nature's beauties.

@possummink This is so cool.  I've been watching 'Heartland' on NETflex and just love every episode.

Cindy,  I haven't seen any of the "Heartland" series, but will see if it's on Amazon Prime's list.  I watch a lot of things on there as it's free if you're a Prime member.   I watched the Americans, liked it though there was a lot of violence.   Based on Soviet spying during the Cold War.

DS, DDIL and I are watching Bosch, a detective series on Amazon, now.  I'll have to go to Amazon and watch the first season as they'd already watched it before I came down here in May.

I hope Lulu is feeling a bit better today and is eating something.  I know how you feel about giving her whatever she'll eat.   She needs nourishment but also to rest her digestive tract a bit. 

Off subject,  but for a while my daughter, Cindy, had a feeding tube inserted into her shoulder so she could get 'food' or some kind of nourishment from a pump at night.  The doctors did this to help treat her very severe case of Crohn's Disease.  It gave her digestive tract a chance to heal.   I think this was after they did a resection on her, but not soon after.  She had the pump/tube for 30+ days.  Not a fun time.  I don't know if they do this for pets to give them nourishment while treating colitis.

I know that my cat Cocoapossum had subcutaneous hydration to help offset kidney issues he had.  He had to stay at the vets for that. 

I hope  Lulu likes the hamburger and sweetpotato combo.  I might like that too.   Don't know what happened as the font changes sizes,  strange. 

Honored Contributor

I love seeing the garden in the rain.  It's like showing the cord to the television set in a magazine.  By Marie Davidsen

Tissyanne,   Fingers crossed that y'all will get rain today and maybe your outside will resemble the above picture.   I wish it would rain here, even though with the heat it'd be like a sauna outside.  

Hope the bunny family is doing ok and the babies are thriving.  

Honored Contributor

It is 'this hot' here.  Fred is sprawled out on the sofa now, but when he goes out on the patio, it's for a minute or two and then he's back at the door wanting back in here where it's cool.   Spoiled kitteh!! 

Honored Contributor

Chinchilla Attacks

What I would call a brave or maybe foolhardy chinchilla.Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie

Lucas did have a “few” toys during his party! The living room floor showed evidence of this!

He likes his “twack-toos” (tractors)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

It's an Ongoing Joy to See These Funny Pictures | PIN Blogger #goldenretrieverfunny

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today. exhausted, worked hard today. getting back half of house finished. of course lots of false starts, but eventually we conquered.

happy birthday little lucas,

lulu do hope little lulu is doing ok

very hot and humid today.

rug man is coming back to put in 2 of the borders (kitchen to dining room and front door) and check on that one spot in my little room.

not much else guys see all later.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

It's an Ongoing Joy to See These Funny Pictures | PIN Blogger #goldenretrieverfunny

Love this!!

Wish that there was more of the video

because I want to see how far out into

the water that clearly very happy doggie

went!! Cat LOL

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@beastielove So happy to see your post here this morning.Heart

Image result for nice to see you cat gifs

Thank you Puddles. HeartWoman Happy

Sending more special prayers and positive

energy to your cherished sister and SIL.

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@possummink wrote:

Love this!!

Wish that there was more of the video

because I want to see how far out into

the water that clearly very happy doggie

went!! Cat LOL

--------------------------------

@beastielove  Way too far for my comfort.