@butterfly123 Look what I found for you:

Butterfly knife holder.png

@CareBears

I love this 💜💜💜 Thank you

Honored Contributor

Girls Friends Having A Picnic Fabric Block Choose 5X7 Or 8X10 Size Sarah Kay

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356

I’m happy to read your post and know that your DD’s surgery went well, she had something to eat and is resting. 

She has the best home care from you and Dr. Jason. 

Hopefully all five of you will get some much need rest. 

I included Sassy and Gracie knowing they did their best to help also 😀

D26D3C7C-9FBE-4F01-B438-13D356E1B85C.gif

Honored Contributor

@possummink

Sending positive thoughts your way for a better April than what you described. Hold on to the good memories. 

Your great grandson will be happy to see you upon your return. He is a precious gift. 🌹

Honored Contributor

4-2-hm.gif

Honored Contributor

Beautiful-Animals-Love-Photography-15.jpg

Honored Contributor

a7.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

hug.jpg@possummink

Sorry for the tough month.  I hope your many great memories far out weigh the bad.

@possummink Another group hug for you.  We love you and are sorry for your beloved losses.Heart

Thank you at @Sassy7356 for the wonderful heartfelt post you let me copy.

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Thank you for asking, @possummink

I'm doing pretty well, considering.  

Twinges of memory poke in now and then, but that's to be expected.  I'm nowhere near crying all day or anything even close to that.  No, not at all.  (Although my eyelids are still a bit puffy today.)

@GingerPeachMy heart aches for you.  When my beloved Toby died I slept on the sofa with Lulu, hardly ate, brushed my teeth and went through every Kleenex in town.  I was consumed with grief.

Bless your heart @GingerPeach  I love you and can so relate.Heart

Honored Contributor

hello guys

I was reading all the posts this afternoon. it was mentioned how past memories are sometimes so vivid (like it happened minutes ago) some are faded.  I had that thought today. I watch many old t.v, shows. (Donna Reed, I love Joan, Our Miss Brooks and such).  I watch donna reed show and watch how wonderful the parents were to the kids and how the kids could interact with the parents. I was thinking of my childhood. Most of my child growing years were not good memories. My dad (my mom wasn't much better) was cold and unloving most of the time. I always wanted to have parents that would talk to me. How I wished for kindness. I would sit in my basement of my house and   hope for better days.

DH is grocery shop today. 

We got an sos from DD today. seems she and hubby made reservations for a get off away from kids event in williamsburg. seems the sitting was lined up knowing how kinks happen, she needs us to take pee wee for the 4 day weekend. the sitter didn't want to watch pee wee. he is such a good kid we don't mind. will pick him up from school  and keep him with us.

well guys that is all for  now, will check in later.