Honored Contributor

CTF0V29VEAAG5T-.jpg

Honored Contributor

29694381_1846961185349372_6701605022180073132_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE CUPCAKE CAFE

[ Edited ]

@Sassy7356 I read about your daughters surgery, and I just wanted to let you know that I hold her and your family in my heart and prayers, Duane has had to be a nurse to me after procedure one time I had surgery on my tailbone a pilendile cyst (sp) they virtually left a hole as it needed to heal from the inside out, we were not married yet, and my Mom gave Duane permission to change the dressing 3 times a day seeing me naked, Mom took one look and almost tossed her cookies, Duane hasan iron stomach it did not bother him a bit, you can do this you are stronger than you believe, send prayers over the miles for your daughter and your family, where is she having the procedure done, in Maple Gove?

Esteemed Contributor

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
~Author Unknown

Esteemed Contributor

Gratitude.jpg

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

This picture embodies just how I feel right now.  Thank you for your thoughtful and kind words in the earlier post, @lulutoby  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@GingerPeach I am very sorry for the loss of your fur child, I have been in your position one too many times, so I do know how you feel, I could try to tell you that greif does get better over time, but we all greive in our own way, and in our own time, I wish I could hug you over the computer, but since that is not possible, I will hug you in a virtual hug, my heart breaks for you, losing a fur child is one of the worst feelings in the world, take comfort in knowing that she led a good life, and never felt unloved!Tender memories and sweet thoughts on loss of pet.jpg

Thank you, @CareBears.  Knowing there are caring people really helps.  She is not my first loss but she was a Heart dog.  Extra special.  She got lots of sunshine and good munchies on her last day. Hugs back to you.  

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@GingerPeach

3493-sympathy-messages-for-loss-of-pet.jpg

So very sorry for your loss.  

Thank you so much, @Sassy7356  Heart

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Sassy7356 I read about your daughters surgery, and I just wanted to let you know that I hold her and your family in my heart and prayers, Duane has had to be a nurse to me after procedure one time I had surgery on my tailbone a pilendile (sp) they virtually left a hole as it needed to heal from the inside out, we were not married yet, and my Mom gave Duane permission to change the dressing 3 times a day seeing me naked, Mom took one look and almost tossed her cookies, Duane hasan iron stomach it did not bother him a bit, you can do this you are stronger than you believe, send prayers over the miles for your daughter and your family, where is she having the procedure done, in Maple Gove?

@CareBears

327440.gif

Duane definitely has a stronger stomach than I do!  I have had several surgeries where areas need to be dressed several times a day.  I couldn't do it for myself.  In fact, it always takes me a long time before I can even look at the site.

DD's surgery is being done in Minnetonka.  

Hope you are feeling better today.  If only there was a way to have contact in person since so few miles separate us.  Hugs for you.

Honored Contributor

Dear @NAES1

I am very grateful for your kind words and the beauty of their expression.  

I wish you many happy and delightful years ahead with your own sweet kitty.  They are intimate family members and will be so forever.

Hugs to you for your kind and gracious thoughts.    Heart