Honored Contributor

Related image

@butterfly123 Bless your heart. I will say a prayer for your DH's coworker friend. I will also say a special prayers for your DS that she will come through the surgery safely and will be back on her feet in no time.

I hope you and DH are both well and enjoy your Easter dinner with MIL. Remember, we are always here with support. We love you!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeachwrote:

I thought you'd like to see a recent bouquet from my garden:  Gold Medal yellow roses.  (I'm in northern California.)

DSCN0044.JPG  

DSCN0042.JPG 

@GingerPeach Thank  you for sharing the yellow rose bouquet from your garden. Beautiful! I'm a big yellow rose fan being from Tyler TX, the yellow rose capital of Texas.Smiley Happy

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeachwrote:

For Susan Branch fans, she just posted a new blog entry, and in it is this MARVELOUS quote.

@GingerPeach Thanks for sharing this. I love Susan Branch. This is one of my favorites of her blog quotes:

Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE CUPCAKE CAFE

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirlThe weeds of dandelions, the puffy things in the yard, that no one wants, but for those of s who believe in making wishes

Esteemed Contributor

National-Bunsen-Burner-Day-March-31-1024x512.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

National-Clams-On-The-Half-Shell-Day-1024x512.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

National-Crayon-Day-March-31-1-1024x512.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

national-tater-day-1024x512.png

Honored Contributor

@CareBearswrote:

@mousiegirlThe weeds of dandelions, the puffy things in the yard, that no one wants, but for those of s who believe in making wishes

@CareBears  I loved those as a child, loved to blow on them and watch the bits fly around. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddleswrote:

Image may contain: table, plant, flower, food and indoor

Beautiful @Puddles ~ EASTER TIME ~2018

Those are my Tulips, a lovely huge vase ( potted) that has three large ones aleady, and more to come. Many baby blooms waiting to spread out.

I won'tbe the one transfer these `Lovelies to another potted soiled area. I have mine sitting tall in the living room with my other Grow Bulb flowers on a huge wicker glass front table. 

A baby, from yesterday has blossomed out over night.

There has to be at least ten tiny ones beaming to be out in the sun.

What a beautiful table setting with the ''' yellows ''' coordinating with the yellow tulips.

I don't have a rabbit to place on the table, believe a beautiful white china kitty vase with ribbons would look -YES -OH so special!

Our son will not be able to be her for this Easter, but with his profession, I understand.

Ever since he was a small (oh, how I LOVE him so much) boy.

He looked forward to  'MOM's  special deviled eggs, so Easter dinner will be next Sunday. 

I'll make a container of 12- 16. 

The Tulips should all be in full bloom by then.

Too cold and soggy for planting, now. I had heard on the weather countdown, all next week -rain with a steep drop in temperature, as low as 27.

Around here, I know when some of summer is so slow modding through, called late May to early June. After that, anything can happen.

How I dread that A/C weather, though.

I love the non humidity nights on 72, but not chilling toes in August. The humidity, when it reaches its high, it is like a sauna.

Won't be long until I hear ...'when is fall coming ?

"........every single year I hear a discontent longing of restlessness about the weather".

There's no perfect perfect climate, but I do love Hawaii best whenever we can get there.Haven't been there in over 3 years, but it, too has been so overly Tourist.

Not many go to the Big Island; that's where the quiet and relaxation is. 

Our son loves the Bahamas/ Saint Martin, and often goes there for short retreats.

I know he mentioned that Switzerland was his choice. Montreux Switzerland is about 40 degrees, now.  Ah, Noooo sunny warm place to go -now.

The Swiss Alps are stunningly beautiful.                       `````Nothing looks real, there.

Cuddle up with a good movie and am THANKFUL for that, along with everything else.