Honored Contributor

Re: THE CUPCAKE CAFE

[ Edited ]

hello guys

what a night. DH dropped my car off a dealership for oil change/recall stuff. DH ride was there for picking him. The guys were on their way home when they had a blow out on a fast moving highway. The driver couldn’t find anyone to pick the 2 guys up, dh called me I found 3 people. Well by the time I lined up my people the driver found a man to come and rescue them. Just scary. This roadway where the car broke down people are moving well over 65mph. DH waited up in the field area away from the vehicle so if anyone hit the car, dh would not be around car .

DH finally made it home at 530pm, he left the dealership at 4pm.

dh and i did go out to our little meal but we didn’t go to our favorite spot. Traffic was awful and it was just easier to eat closer to where we had to run a couple errands.

stopped at lowes to get 2 yellow slickers, my old one the zipper ripped.

had to change my foot doctor appoint. Another ulcer opened up discovered it today. Am going tuesday at 3pm appoint. Am a squeeze in person.

we went to lides (grocery store) on way home. Got me some meat for dinners next week. Making a new recipe for dinner on sunday. I believe Sassy put out the recipe for goulash. Going to make it. Plain version that dh and i can eat.

well guys that is about all for now. See all tomorrow .

Honored Contributor

Viva,   Glad DH and his ride were safe from that blow out and that they made it home ok.   Just thinking about a  blowout is scary.   I'd be so afraid of losing control of the car.

Sorry about your foot having another problem.  Is it the same foot that had the surgeries done on it?   I'm glad you were able to get an earlier appointment,  Take good care.

Honored Contributor

Il colore e' poesia dell'anima

Honored Contributor

windmills

Honored Contributor

Click here to get more Good Weekend Greetings from MasterGreetings.com

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.
~Margaret Elizabeth Sangster

Esteemed Contributor

Being there at the moment is everything.jpg

Honored Contributor

This morning is the day I will go over to DD's and help her organize and clean her basement.  She wants the whole house to be clean, neat and tidy for when her future In-laws come to stay.

Hopefully it won't take too long with both of us working on it.  She is like me and likes things neat and organized and clean.

The basement got out of control when her Dad moved and his abandoned things just got put in her basement.  So, we will sort and put things she wants to keep in storage totes.

Looking forward to spending time with herHeart