Respected Contributor

Re: THE #1 ITEM BEING PUSHED FOR CHRISTMAS

@Shanus wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Electronics seem to be coming on strong (ALEXA, etc.), but Josie and Philosophy are being shown quite often. Vince Cumuto items and Barefoot Dreams are strongly in the running. I really can’t pin it down.

What are your thoughts? 

@Shanus

I am not interested in any of those. We don’t need or want anything except a chance to relax together. (My Mother has heart failure and remains at home with a mix of paid caregivers but I am still there — a lot) and I am poa and executor for my aunt, who just had a stroke and is is rehab wing of a nursing home for the moment. If she qualifies for assisted living, I may be designing that space and choosing furniture, etc., for a quick move in a week or two. I’m doing my best for all, but my best isn’t good enough, if you ask me.)

Not even doing holiday tree this year! Just being with my husband for lunch out tomorrow, as planned, and sharing what we hope will be a relatively calm Christmas dinner with my mother will be a gift. Sorry for sorry for long reply and veering off subject. Stressed to the max yet grateful, if that makes any sense. 

@libbyannE   You have a lot on your plate and stress to manage. Of course, a calm holiday is just what you need.  Enjoy the time you have with your Mom (& aunt). Wishing you a restful lunch with your hubby. 🌺

Shanus 

@Shanus

Thank you sooooo much!!! Have a wonderful holiday.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE@Shanus

Sending some love... 

189BAC00-E6C1-42BA-A890-2EC8AF86F551.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus@libbyannE@Tinkrbl44@FrostyBabe1@lovesrecess

The number 1🔝 item this year seems to be the Berkshire blanket with sleeves, the Slanket?

41FAD432-3BF6-4C36-9809-46D65C647B07.jpeg

One size for all.

@Katcat1

found something good!

If I were the Q, I would get a slew of enamel initial key rings (in pastel colors)!

This would because great gift idea because it would feel personal.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

I don't know @Shanus , the programming seems to be boring me to tears this Christmas.

Me too. The Christmas season has been going on for far too long. Same things being offered over and over again.but of course the easy pays assure more sales.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so happy I don't rely on QVC for Christmas presents! I occasionally check out something previously aired and found the ceramic Christmas tree that David promoted one day back in July. I ordered it and love it....for me. On the other hand, the best part of the Q IMO is the forum!