Respected Contributor

Re: THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR LOVE

I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's hard to lose our parents.  You are so blessed to have your beautiful granddaughters.  They sound so sweet and caring.  Cry when you need to and take good care of yourself.  Heart  

Honored Contributor

I am so terribly sorry to read of the passing of your dear mother.  No one can truly understand or know how it feels until it happens to them.  I lost my wonderful Mom about a year and a half ago.  I can truthfully say it was just the worst thing that ever happened to me.  My mother, iike yours, was ill for a long time.  I know it was the best that she is out of her suffering, but the loss is just so overwhelming  We were so blessed that we had these tremendous, beautiful, kind, loving women in our lives --- they nurtured us and showed us how to be strong and  kind women.  I lost my best friend and I know you feel the same way.  My sincere condolences to you.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I know what is like to lose our beloved Moms. Heart

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

@Shanus I'm terribly sorry for your loss.  It will be 40 years since my Mom died and I still miss her .  Grieve as long as you must and cry whenever you need to.  You have such thoughtful grandchildren, such a blessing.  Holidays don't have as much meaning to me anymore but I slog through.  I guess in one way we're lucky that we had our mother's love to cherish.  Many have not.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Bless your heart!  It's so good to have you back, even if you take baby steps. 

Every choice you make will be right because grief is personal to everyone.  You may breeze through things one day and go to pieces the next.  The mind is making adjustments with so much information and also knowing that a cloud of "peace" that was one there is no longer there. 

There are many adjustments to make, and only you can feel when they should be done.  Uncontrolable crying that surprises you when you really don't feel like crying is a type of "panic attack" and is perfectly normal and can be part of your very temporaty normal.

Do only what you can and don't ever, ever feel bad.

Sending you warmth, hugs, and love.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I'm just seeing this now of you mom's passing.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  You have my deepest sympathy and will be in my prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus Your Mother lives on through you and those wonderful granddaughters.  You all are part of her. My Mother has been gone a long time and I still cry for her.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@Shanus ..........Thoughts are with you. When I am missing my Mom, I read this. I hope it will bring you comfort too. A big hug for you. 🌹🤗 KEEP MY MEMORY Keep my memory with you, For memories never die; I will be there with you, When you look across the sky. I will be there in the clouds, In the birds that fill the air; In the beauty of a fragrant rose, You will find my memory there. You will feel me in the tenderness, Of a tiny baby's touch; You will hear me if you listen, In the twilight's gentle hush. When your hearts are heavy, And you feel that you are alone; Just reach down deep inside of you, For your heart is now my home. I will always be with you, I will never go away; For I will live on in your hearts, Forever and a day.
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  ...

image.jpg

On the loss of your dear mother. A loss as no other. 

May her memory be a blessing to you, until you meet again. 

Prayers for your comfort during this difficult time. 🙏