Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sunday's Positive Thread - I'm taking a break!

How Sweet!!! I love Mother Teresa!! Thanks for your post!!

Honored Contributor

You've touched more lives than you'll ever know....I am one. I come here to read every day. I've only posted once, and you were so kind. We all await you're return. May God bless you always🙏❤️......

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

Helen - please contact me - my email is on the thread, and I can send you the inspirations by email.  That is if you want them.  

Thanks so much for your wonderful, kind post, it's so touching!!  I'm so glad that you were touched.

Honored Contributor

I hope you have a safe and happy move.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

Gloria, it goes without saying that you will be greatly missed. I also would like the daily email. Please take care of yourself. We will continue to pray for each other. Looking forward to your return and good news all around.  Marmot

Honored Contributor

@Bobbi sue  I'm trying to "find" you to 1)  see how your eye surgery went and 2) to remind you that I see you have a birthday coming up pretty soon!  Have a nice Sunday!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I'm going to continue posting here until a new thread begins.

I told Gloria we'd try to keep it going. I'm using my tablet and sometimes it has a mind of its own so if sentences run together or paragraphs are off, don't blame me. LOL

Today is back to school for my grandsons. One is in 8th and the other 4th. The oldest is ready for school, the younger one, not so much. My daughter told me that in the same class this year is my youngest grandson and 3 of his pals. That poor teacher! They aren't bad boys, just rambunctious and stinkers. I told my daughter she should warn the teacher and she laughed and said, "oh, she already knows all about them." I can't wait to hear about his first day. 

Well, I've rambled enough and have housework to do so I'll hush.

God bless, have a happy day.

Be still, and know.
Trusted Contributor

It's nice that you are keeping the thread going Lucy, so we could just chat with each other.

I hope your grandsons have a great 1st. day o f school.

Blessings to all..

Harlene(lovestopaint)