Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sunday's Positive Pals and Grateful Gals

Ms X - Thank you for your post and I miss sending out that stuff too.  Forbidden now - so much is forbidden.  I'm doing the best I can.

Esteemed Contributor

3suwm5 - We are thankful for all wonderful things, and having friends like you is a blessing too.  Thanks for putting up with me here.

Esteemed Contributor

lil spot - welcome to our thread - so nice of you to post!  You sure can offer me some hot chocolate - that sounds super!!  You're a blessing, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Nancy, don't worry - the mods are deleting left and right here. Mine too. You didn't say anything bad.  Just lovely posts come from you!!  Keep on posting!!

Esteemed Contributor

Bellabutterfly - Your are fortunate you still have your parents, but so far away!!  Good you can talk to them every day.  Mine died in their early seventies, but my older sisters - 2 in their 90's and 2 in their 80's.  Infection is the same, may go to a doctor tomorrow.  My Mom died 6 months after we married at the age of 70. My Dad a year and a half earlier at 71.

Esteemed Contributor

RetRN - Thanks for your post - I agree that we need to focus on needs rather than wants.  Good point.

Esteemed Contributor

Mmsfoxxie - Beautiful post!! Thanks and welcome to our thread!!  Sometimes we have to see and look to find the positive among the negative, right?  Yes, you said it, it's the one you "feed" that wins.

Esteemed Contributor

Auntg - Thankfulness for your home - great blessing.  I wilsh we had ours back, but this apartment living is what it has to be. It got too costly to own our home and husband didn't like all that yard work anymore.  I do miss the green space.  I get that at my daughter's.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, PamfromCT!  Your post brought tears to my eyes, I'm so happy that what I am able to send now, can still touch your heart.  Thanks so much for your wonderful post on the Question for Mods thread, thank you for your support which is greatly appreciated.  

Esteemed Contributor

wildcat fan - It was a good day - day of rest for me, I never saw that movie, but I don't think we can get that on our just having antenna here at the apt. complex, maybe someday we can rent it.  Sounds like it's worth seeing and I'll keep that in mind.  Thanks for posting!!