Honored Contributor

Re: Summer is in Full Swing at the Bird's Nest - July 2019

Hummingbird Clearwing Moth...#9 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Honored Contributor

Goofy Gifs To Make You Grin | CutesyPooh

Honored Contributor

Have a great Thursday quotes cute quote kitten days of the week thursday thursday quotes

Respected Contributor

Possum, you have the greatest pictures of Conrad. I am still surprised that Scotties are all almost identical. Other breeds are not.

Super sticky today. Went and got yet another SCAN this nmorning and I was mouthy. They tell me I will get yet another call to come in and talk with Dr Nelson and he will give me a schedule and explain the treatments. Enough of this!

Honored Contributor

I would so love to be sitting under this waterfall.   It's hot here, not as humid, but  after trimming on the big Yew bush for a bit,  I feel like this waterfall, only hot water.    I'll need a ladder to get the top of that yew bush.   It's supposed to be rounded, like a ottoman, but my brother let it go and it's gotten completely out of shape.   

I am always antsy about using electric clippers as I've cut the extension cords on them twice.  My shorter and lighter electric clippers seem to have developed 'legs' and ran away so I'm using my brother's clippers and they are heavy.   So far I've clipped about 1/2 of the yew.   He said he was going to pull it out with his tractor, and I said "no way."   It shelters many birds and is really pretty when kept in shape.    I know he's not able to much,  but he can drive his tractor, all you do is sit and steer, and he gets a lot of practice doing that, sitting.   I'm not being mean,  just telling it as it is.    I am 3 years older than him and thank the Good Lord, am able to do more and I hope that continues.   I guess that's enough rant!!Cat Surprised

Have a great rest of  your day.  

Honored Contributor

By Mima Kitic

Honored Contributor

beautiful ........ by carol.hasky

@Winifred 

Winifred,   I agree that most Scotties all look like each other.   I guess if you have more than one, you'd learn to tell the differences in each pup.  Looking at all of the photos of them on Pinterest, the Internet etc, you'd swear they are all the same dog in different stages of life and different areas.   All are super cute though.   Very cool dogs.  

I know what you mean about having medical procedures,  I've put off my cataract surgery twice already.  Now it's in August.  Am thinking of postponing PC visit too.  Just don't like going to the doctor, even though my dad was one of them. 

Honored Contributor

White Cheeked Pintail Duck,   cool coloration!!   Pretty bird. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@possummink   We haven't had rain in a week and I dragged out the hose and watered front and back (I go for hours, lol) so my shrubs stay nice and comfy for my birds and wildlife.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise