Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Summer is Heating up the Back Fence - July 2018

[ Edited ]

Bernie, glad to read you finally got your glasses correctly squared away. These things can be a pain can't they?

Still hot here although last night was heavenly. Now quite frankly it could have been a bit cooler but I was happy - no AC past about 9 o'clock. Loved it. Of course today will be back into the triple digits but am hoping the air keeps cleaning up. Still pretty bad. Actually I wish it would all go away.

I wrote at the Back Fence about my trip for the broncoscopy. Miserable indeed, so will not write it up all again. Will say I have no results and should get them next week

IGNORE the above statement. This IS the BF. I wrote my info at the Bird's Nest. That procedures must have also impacted my brain a tad.

Have a great day everyone.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday, my sister and I went to the local art/music fair and walked around for over 4 hours.  We didn't go on any of the rides in the midway, we had just eaten mexican food from 'restaurant row', plus neither of us likes to be swung around and upside down.  Those days are gone, although I never liked the upside thing unless it was a roller coaster that moved quickly.

I slept pretty good last night, lots of fresh air.

Today I spent 4 1/2 hours cutting back and really pruning the shrubs in front of the house. 

Now I'm gonna sit on my behind and watch TV Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Here we are, end of the month already Woman Surprised  I was able to get rid of a smaller Sentry fire safe by 'freecycling' it yesterday.  After hauling that thing up on a dolly, I hauled up the total gym.  I've listed the total gym on a couple of facebook buy/sell sites. I barely used it and I paid too much for it to just give it away.  We'll see how that goes.

Honored Contributor

August Back Fence is up

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/Summer-s-Flying-By-at-the-Back-Fence-August-2018/m-p/4822...