Valued Contributor

Submitted my foreword, and a laugh,

I submitted my foreword,'Often we are shocked to be found,we didn't know we were lost..."Do we start at the end or begin at the beginning?Do we save our self or are we saved?Take a walk with me,love loss,finding a place where you are called to.Time, is everything and nothing..Put aside your pride,submitt to the devine..And

Live, Simply..Because you call my name...        . So as I sit in a barn with hay in my hair and horsey drool on my hands my Editor calls and tells me

......He finds us charming and exciting...Ok he than tells me that he finds our life  charming,that we are  so down to earth and despite our family name and beautiful homes,we are  salt of the earth.He also said he loved the preliminary photo shoot done around the holidays, the animals are unbelievable.So he told me I was so organized, he should  see me now. I gave my little shihtzu  a hiney clipping  and wizzer,toenails... brushes 4 cats teeth , and massaged kittens to poop.. He said I had an air of sophistication coming from a life well lived.Yes well lived, sophisticated  umm no....Sleep in a barn, run a snow plow tractor, shovel lots of poo..Only hope he has no picture of me wellies deep in stuff...well at least my wellies are rose covered and bright!What have I started....Hugs, step into the barn...MaryAnne

Valued Contributor

Re: Submitted my foreword, and a laugh,

Maryanne I love love love your posts. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Riveting forward. You are a natural. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

I submitted my foreword,'Often we are shocked to be found,we didn't know we were lost..."Do we start at the end or begin at the beginning?Do we save our self or are we saved?Take a walk with me,love loss,finding a place where you are called to.Time, is everything and nothing..Put aside your pride,submitt to the devine..And

Live, Simply..Because you call my name...        . So as I sit in a barn with hay in my hair and horsey drool on my hands my Editor calls and tells me

......He finds us charming and exciting...Ok he than tells me that he finds our life  charming,that we are  so down to earth and despite our family name and beautiful homes,we are  salt of the earth.He also said he loved the preliminary photo shoot done around the holidays, the animals are unbelievable.So he told me I was so organized, he should  see me now. I gave my little shihtzu  a hiney clipping  and wizzer,toenails... brushes 4 cats teeth , and massaged kittens to poop.. He said I had an air of sophistication coming from a life well lived.Yes well lived, sophisticated  umm no....Sleep in a barn, run a snow plow tractor, shovel lots of poo..Only hope he has no picture of me wellies deep in stuff...well at least my wellies are rose covered and bright!What have I started....Hugs, step into the barn...MaryAnne

Maryann, there's nothing like poop, to keep our feet on the ground. LOL  Tell him you're a little bit country, and a little bit rock and roll. Also a little Erma Bombeck, Norman Rockwell and Will Rodgers thrown in together.  LOL @Still keeper of the koi

Valued Contributor

@qualitygal, I often hear the strains of green Acres is the place to be..But Oliver...Hard not to be inspired by humour, without  it just poop!Oh with my advance, I swear, The creator always hands you a gift.I sent a picture to my Editor, I bought myself something special with my fist check..A picture of an electrical panel ...To my barns ,toasty 72...My house 60...Hmmm.. I seem to have gotten the fuzzy side of the lollypop!..you are too cute!   Love you, MaryAnne 

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

Congratulations, and Best Wishes, the hardest step is the first one.

Your life sounds real, and lovely, and full to me!  😊 

please keep us up up to date

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras