Respected Contributor

Re: Styles you are sick of or new things you don't like....

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I don't think the very long, really pointy nails look nice either and I think they would be really hard to do anything while wearing them?  However, I have only seen them on t.v. and mostly with singers and rappers, etc., so I doubt they do much housework, etc.

I still see boys, young men, wearing their jeans, pants,etc., hanging down below their undies to the point where they look like they are ready to fall off and then they are having trouble walking in them!  

I don't see anything wrong with people wearing false eyelashes but lately on t.v., I'm seeing these big, humongous, long, long, super thick lashes and I think they look ridiculous.  

Everything you said yes! Spiders on women's eyes are crazy. I saw one doing news about the freeze here in Texas last week. You could not see her eyes because her eyelashes were hanging over her eyes. It looks so fake and ridiculous. 

Esteemed Contributor

One thing I'm sick of: ankle pants. I love Issac's quality and materials, but he usually always makes them short or ankle length. I can't wear that - its too short for me. I wish the designers would make real full-length pants. 

Valued Contributor

The 'Cold shoulder' shirt. I never really understood have a cut out on the shoulder. To eat his own, I guess. If you like them- great. I just never cared for the style.

Honored Contributor

I don't see the post as negative, it's just an opinion. It's interesting to see what others find overdone and what they like. I'm tired of camo, but I know many like it so it won't be leaving soon. 😆

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Natural curls should never be combed out. If you don't like curls fine but some people have hair that is naturally that way. Combing it only makes it a frizzy birds nest. 

Honored Contributor

It would probably be easier to list what I like! 

Respected Contributor

Shark bite, high low, slanted hems.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

@Shanus wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

I realize others may like some or all of those I mention below, but the OP asked for our individual opinions, so here are mine.  

High waters called ankle length, clunky shoes, big flower prints, wide open necks with long sleeves, leggings, polyester, synthetic fabric mixes, semi-fitted coats, everything pastel for Spring and Summer, jeans, athleisure, joggers, hoodies, flared pants, leopard and zebra prints, irregular hemlines, ruffles, anything with statements or embellishments.  

@Foxxee   I'm most of the way with you. Pastels? I do like very pale pink and just added it even for winter the last few years and may add pale blue for spring. Jeans? Can't live without them...my go to 5 days a week. I do like a bit of leopard print as an accent. The embellishments, ruffles, statements, I'm adding words on tees, LOGO and TOLANI  type and all flowered prints, a big no for me.

@Shanus

Should have specified.  I wear denim pants and jackets, just not jeans--too uncomfortable for me and it seems everywhere I look online, I see them. It's overkill.  

Leopard, can't wear brown; which is what we mostly see, but I like gray and black as an accent or even a sweater, too.  

Trusted Contributor

Skin tight leggings on women over 30 unless they're in the gym and tight maternity clothing on expectant moms allowing their bellies to hang out there like a 10th planet. Yes, pregnancy is a beautiful thing, but I prefer the modest maternity wear of old.  Revealing bridal gowns where nothing is left to the imagination on what is supposed to be a sacred occasion, not a nightclub.  My opinion only. 

Respected Contributor

Have never cared for ankle pants.  They look like you are expecting a flood. One shouldered tops. Don't be so cheap, spring for the extra material and have a real top. Woman Very Happy  Sneakers with high heels, wedges on them. They just look strange. Loud, big flower prints, never have cared for them. They remind me of my grandmothers' wallpaper way back when. Extremely large hoop earrings. When hoops get too large they do not hang correctly. Get caught on your shoulder and flop/bend when you turn your head. That is just a few, there are more, but that is good for now.