Honored Contributor

I came across this sometime within the last three years. It spoke to me so I saved it on my tablet.

I have a very difficult time letting people in, letting anyone in. For reasons I'm painfully aware of. But on rare occasions you do meet somebody that you can try to trust and do that. For me it's so hard to have that kind of trust in people.

With my life circumstances now, sometimes I feel like I'm oversharing way too much. Then I feel embarrassed and fear judgment. People who just like and love you without judgment are hard to find too.

the-ones-who-notice.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

greeneyedlady, put a smile on that wonderful face.  It is hard this day and time to find really good people that you can trust and share with.  Good friends are hard to find.  You have some good friends on this forum and certainly a good friend in me.  Be happy sweetie... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Wonderful quote.  I am like that myself. 

I find myself sharing on these forums and it issy sometimes,  difficult at other times. 

We are all alike with hopes, dreams, regrets, troubles, difficulties and joys.  We all have disgusting days,  setbacks, worries and problems.  We are all different in tastes, preferences, styles and values.  We all love to be liked, appreciated, listened to and thought of affectionately.   We all have that place in our hearts that only G-d can fill, and rightly so! 

I wrote @mistriTsquirreI not to mistrust others unless given a reason to do so.  That is what I am doing.  

I always like to see your name pop up in the posting forums, @Greeneyedlady21    And, I'm not going to lie:  I am jealous of your green eyes!

Kep posting and make sure you are comfortable.  I go out on a limb many times.  No pressures. 

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Wonderful quote.  I am like that myself. 

We are all alike with hopes, dreams, regrets, troubles, difficulties and joys.  We all have disgusting days,  setbacks, worries and problems.  We are all different in tastes, preferences, styles and values.  We all love to be liked, appreciated, listened to and thought of affectionately.   We all have that place in our hearts that only G-d can fill, and rightly so! 

I wrote @mistriTsquirreI not to mistrust others unless given a reason to do so.  That is what I am doing.  

I always like to see your name pop up in the posting forums, @Greeneyedlady21  Cuz you're nice.   And, I'm not going to lie:  I am jealous of your green eyes!

Keep posting and just make sure you are comfortable.  I go out on a limb many times Smiley Happy   No pressures.     

Esteemed Contributor

I love that quote @Greeneyedlady21. There is one person, who I will always think of and regret my stupid wall.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain  I think that is the most personal thing I have ever seen you post

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  I don’t fear judgement from any mortal, unless they are important to me...like my spouse or children.

I have been telling myself for a long that that if I do not value the opinion of some people, why would I value how they are judge me? Or what they thought of me? 

My opinion of myself is so much more important than theirs is of me. I know myself better than they do.

You  can let people in and you can throw them out. Life is like that.  We all experience rejection and hurt on occasion.  Unless you are willing to take a chance on someone, you will miss a lot of good living.

If my opinion is worth anything, I think you are a very nice, classy lady.  I enjoy your comments and postings.