Valued Contributor

January 2nd will be my eight month anniversary of no smoking! I'm proud of myself.  Thanks for letting me say that.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

Good for you.

Esteemed Contributor

You should be proud of yourself; you've accomplished some...

You should be proud of yourself; you've accomplished something very difficult!  If you've got 8 months under your belt, then you are past the hard part.  Congratulations to you.  Stay strong!

I quit 11 years ago.  Best thing I ever did.

Honored Contributor

Kudos to you, I stopped in 1996, and It was the best thing I've ever done for myself. You should be very proud.🍾🍾

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations! 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Occasional Contributor

Proud of you too and I don't even know you! A Doctor told me over 30 yrs ago that when I think I want one just tell myself I could have one but choose not to...so that way you don't feel deprived of not having a choice at least. You're making the best choice for your lungs and all other important parts of your body...good for you!

Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Big time congratulations. You should be proud of yourself.

Honored Contributor

You go girl.  Excellent news.  

Honored Contributor

Congratulations, @Jayhawk Girl!   That's a fabulous accomplishment!   I'm proud of you, too. 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I think you've got it made now @RockChalkJayhawk.   Aren't you proud of yourself?  Never let your guard down though. 

On October 13th, I had my 31st anniversary.   It was so long ago,  I smoked my last cig on an airplane! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment