Honored Contributor

Re: Still keeper of the koi ..update..hugs...

@Still keeper of the koi

http://www.comments20.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Thinking-Of-You-251.jpg

Hoping that your therapy is going well and that you're feeling stronger every day.  (((Hugs)))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

I am sorry the news is not better, but I know your stregnth will pull you through.

Thank you for the up-date.  I'm sending Peace and Healing on the winds for you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I am hoping that you are recovering Maryanne....it has been awhile since you updated us and we really all miss you here.

Honored Contributor

Get better soon, dear lady.  You have an amazing attitude.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all so much for your kindness and care ,  Still in hospital now with liver issues from meds.I have only a 3rd of my  my liverr the rest was removed  over 10 years ago. feeling better since yesterday  finally able to get around.If you can continue to  pray and send good thoughts I would appreciate it.My liver values have been improving the past few days...Would love to go home soon.The creator sends us down paths we don't understand, yet,...I know this is only a bump in the beautiful journey of life.I send you all my love and hope for joy...Hugs ,Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

Maryanne,

I have sent up prayers for your recovery.  You astonish with your philosophical understanding/acceptance of this harsh trial you have now been enduring.  

I am made to think of the potter and the clay vessel that is refined in a kiln.  May you soon return to your warm home and have happier times in the sun.  God bless you!

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiIt's good to hear from you!  So sorry you are still in hospital.  Glad to hear you are feeling better and the issues are being tended to.  May you be lifted up by all the prayers and well wishes everyone is sending your way!  Have a good night and hope you improve day by day.  Please keep updating as you can.  Big hugs to you!

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi If you don't hurry up and get better we will have to come to the hospital to visit cause we don't hear enough from you here.

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  Sending prayers up and Sunny thoughts to you today.  Hope you are continuing to get beter every day.  Big hugs!

Honored Contributor

http://free-extras.com/pics/g/get_well_wishes-2474.jpg  

@Still keeper of the koi

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~