Respected Contributor

Re: Still keeper of the koi ..update..hugs...

@Still keeper of the koiI'm So sorry you are going through that.  Sending the most positive thoughts your way.  So glad that you've got your family rallied around.  Good to hear Riley and Meezer are doing well, that must be a load off your mind.  Sounds like everyone is lending a hand so you can put all your energy into healing.  Hugs right back to you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi - Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to hear you are still having major issues. Wishing you continued progress in your recovery. Keep us posted! Riley1

Honored Contributor

Wow, you have been thru the mill with that spider bite!! Praying for a speedy recovery!  Keep the faith.

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi. Adding my prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.  You are such a positive and kind person....may all the good vibes you send to others come back to help you heal now.

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

http://i.123g.us/c/gen_getwell/card/101625.gif

I hope each day will make you stronger until your recovery and healing is complete.  (((((Hugs)))))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Prayers and best wishes for a rapid recovery, @Still keeper of the koi. Please take care of yourself. Heart

Valued Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiBest wishes for a speedy recovery.

angels3.jpg

Valued Contributor

oh my , You have all made me feel so loved..

.I wish I could hug each one of you and tell you face to face how very much you have touched my heart with you special words . We often think we have to see a person or know a person in  REAL life.   I know by your words we know each other our lives intersect,you truly care, what beautiful hearts my friends have, I love you.The world is better for  each of you.I send my prayers to all of you for life filled with the beauty you give...I have a long road ahead but it will be easier  knowing you care ...Sending  you a big hug, and thanks for making me feel special...love to you, Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi I have always enjoyed your posts and now admire your spirit. I wish you healing, mobility, and strength. Your family sounds lovely. Best wishes. 

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

Hi my friends, hugs ,hugs, I am still in hospital.Now in private room finally getting wifi.Contracted sepsis, lost my calf muscle, was up with brace this morning  but cannot stand alone . Will be here  for a few weeks therapy  at home after

On a better note..my shihtzu Riley and siamese  Meezer, with my mil and brother went to conn.and both have excellent eye exams after surgery . .Yay! my inlaws closed up their home for a while and have come to my house  ..Thank the  creator  for the blessings of life..Thank you all for the well wishes . I am gearing up for a big fight .  Hugs ,light and love, Maryanne 

I am so terribly sorry to hear about this, @Still keeper of the koiSmiley Sad

When you suddenly mentioned last week that you were on your way back to the ER again, I became very worried and concerned about you, and was wondering if you were admitted to the hospital again, and was wondering if you were going to have another surgery or be admitted for emergency treatment, and so on.

You have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm sending thoughts of loving friendship your way, and thoughts of healing your way too, so that all goes as well and as smoothly as possible, too. Heart