Honored Contributor

Re: Still keeper of the koi ..update..hugs...

a speedy recovery to you, do hope all heals and you are at home soon

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry!  Amazing how life can change in a second!  Wishing you a speedy recovery from you incident.  I just simply can't imagine such a thing happening to you.  God grant you comfort and healing.

Honored Contributor

Oh my!  And as usual you have your wonderful outlook about it all!  Happy to hear that at least you don't have to worry about your pup and kitty and that they are doing well.  Please take care and know that you are in all our thoughts and prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this, Maryanne....Praying for you....you have the best outlook and attitude, you are an inspiration.

Honored Contributor

Yikes!  I am so sorry to hear that you're under the weather.  I hope you are up and moving soon.

Prayers  for swift healing coming your way.

Valued Contributor

Thoughts, prayers and best wishes.   May your fight be quick and successful.

Honored Contributor

Maryanne,

You are always in my thoughts and prayers, keep us all posted as we worry when we do not hear from you,

Image result for sending hugs and get well wishes graphics

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, I join the others in wishing you a speedy recovery. We'll be thinking of you. I'm so glad you have such a great family. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.  Saying prayers for you and hoping you feel better soon. 

1293396278-6113012662.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

Hi my friends, hugs ,hugs, I am still in hospital.Now in private room finally getting wifi.Contracted sepsis, lost my calf muscle, was up with brace this morning  but cannot stand alone . Will be here  for a few weeks therapy  at home after

On a better note..my shihtzu Riley and siamese  Meezer, with my mil and brother went to conn.and both have excellent eye exams after surgery . .Yay! my inlaws closed up their home for a while and have come to my house  ..Thank the  creator  for the blessings of life..Thank you all for the well wishes . I am gearing up for a big fight .  Hugs ,light and love, Maryanne 

@Still keeper of the koi

I am so very sorry for the ordeal you are going through.  Please know that we are all keeping you in our thoughts and wish you a speedy and thorough recovery.  God Bless!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin