Valued Contributor

Still keeper of the koi ..update..hugs...

Hi my friends, hugs ,hugs, I am still in hospital.Now in private room finally getting wifi.Contracted sepsis, lost my calf muscle, was up with brace this morning  but cannot stand alone . Will be here  for a few weeks therapy  at home after

On a better note..my shihtzu Riley and siamese  Meezer, with my mil and brother went to conn.and both have excellent eye exams after surgery . .Yay! my inlaws closed up their home for a while and have come to my house  ..Thank the  creator  for the blessings of life..Thank you all for the well wishes . I am gearing up for a big fight .  Hugs ,light and love, Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

Re: Still keeper of the koi ..update..hugs...

I'm so sorry you are going through all of this!  Darn spider!  You are going to have to start wearing long pants and tucking your pants into some long socks to keep things from crawling up your legs when you are out.  Such a scary thing for you I am sure but glad you are blessed with such a wonderful family!   Get well soon Maryanne!  Loves and hugs!  You are in my prayers!

Honored Contributor

Wishing you speedy recovery...your family sounds lovely. Positive thinking helps with any situation. Thank you for the update. 💐
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realize you were ill.I wish you a speedy recovery. You are one of the nicest people I've gotten to know on these boards!! 💐 🌷 💐

Honored Contributor

God bless you and hold you, Maryanne.  You are so full of light and goodness.  May your path be smoother and easier from this time on.   Believe in all that is good and try to keep your spirits high.  Hugs and prayers.

Goldie (Maria)

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  Go easy there kiddo.  Allow yourself the time to heal and rest!Take good care!

~LdyBugz 

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi   

Oh my God in heaven, Maryanne!  I thought for sure that you were in the clear.  Do the doctors think they have a handle on the infection now?  How frightening to lose you calf muscle.  I'm praying for your recovery sweetheart.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi Maryanne, you poor dear!  Sending positive & healing prayers your way!

Speedy Recovery.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi.  You are a sweetheart and really good person.  So sorry to hear you are ill. Wishing you a speedy recovery and feeling better. 🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN