Honored Contributor

I know there are some ice hockey fans among us. I'm here to tout the fab win last night first game COlumbus Blue Jackets vs Tampa Bay Lightning.

The Jackets fought back hard 2nd period and especially the third period, took Tampa to the Bay and WON hugely 4-3.

GO CBJ!!!!

For those who watched the other game, I saw the NY Islanders took it to OT vs Pittsburgh and puck the puck in the net beating the Penguins.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD , what a game! CBJ fan here. There’s a hockey thread under “sports” you should check out! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I know there are some ice hockey fans among us. I'm here to tout the fab win last night first game COlumbus Blue Jackets vs Tampa Bay Lightning.

The Jackets fought back hard 2nd period and especially the third period, took Tampa to the Bay and WON hugely 4-3.

GO CBJ!!!!

For those who watched the other game, I saw the NY Islanders took it to OT vs Pittsburgh and puck the puck in the net beating the Penguins

@pink dogwoodYes, I'm a big hockey fan, I'm a Penguin fan. Broke my heart to lose in O/T. But come on now, winning 4-3 isn't hugely. I've been a hockey fan since they were the Hornets, so I go back aways. Love your enthusiam though.I hope they win more, just not against the Pens. Everynight will be hockey for me, even stayed up and watch the Knights lose last night. Good luck