Valued Contributor

Re: Spiritual Sisters - Seeking Your Wisdom

I wish I could remember where/who stated this but recently I heard someone state:  In order to have a good life, you have to have good people in your life.  Are you surrounding yourself with the right people??

Another thought (unrelated).  Sometimes I have very vivid dreams that seem "so real".  I have heard it said that when that happens that it is the Angels in your life speaking to you.   

Anyway, hope things work out for you. 

Valued Contributor

@Snowpuppy, have you ever tried meditation?  There are many guided ones  on YouTube to try. Sometimes when you go inward this way, answers come to you..

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snowpuppy....

If this has been "nagging' you for decades, it is most likely a "call from Spriit".  

When I am "confused" as to what direction I'm being led...I try to become as quiet as possible within...then I "turn it over to God"..and ask Him to send me a "clear and undeniable sign" coming from HIS will for my life in making a decison.  I ask for HIS Divine Direction and for HIM to make the decision on my behalf. Then, "I let it go".

Sometimes "the answer" didn't turn out to be what I desired or expected, but I followed it. One time inparticular, I was devestated by His answer because my "ego" self desired a different outcome. Took me 18 months to fully "accept" that particular answer and completely "let it go". During the time that I  "resisted" His direction, I caused myself unnecessary pain and suffering because although I followd His lead, I didn't understand why I couldn't have what I "wanted".  But..in time I realized His answer was the absolute "best thing" and for my highest good. Once I came to a place of "acceptance" "doors began to open" and things shifted in a different direction...opportunites arose, and I could better understand why what I "thought" I wanted was not the "right thing" for me.

Following God's direction has never failed to serve me in the end.

Have Faith, and follow His path..... 

I hope you recevie a "clear answer" soon...and please, give me a "call out" and let me know if you will be emabarking on this journey.

Blessings, Bohemian GalHeart

Esteemed Contributor

About 7 years ago I was going through a very difficult time, I had spiritual callings and confirmations but I wasn't seeing it because of my situation. When I finally let go and accepted, it was very difficult at first and still had some hard days but slowly I grasped it with both hands and me and my life have been great. God has carried me through and the last 6 years have been some of my best. If anything just building a great relationship with our Lord made that dark year totally worth it. My advice, Let go and let God

Regular Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

About 7 years ago I was going through a very difficult time, I had spiritual callings and confirmations but I wasn't seeing it because of my situation. When I finally let go and accepted, it was very difficult at first and still had some hard days but slowly I grasped it with both hands and me and my life have been great. God has carried me through and the last 6 years have been some of my best. If anything just building a great relationship with our Lord made that dark year totally worth it. My advice, Let go and let God

YES!!!  SIMPLY PUT...LET GO AND LET GOD!!!