Honored Contributor

I have always bought Costco Kirkland tp but the Charmin was on sale and I thought..heck I’m worth it.I will give it a go.Well I must say that stuff is softer and more efficient but the kicker is that it’s stamped Charmin (so very designer)all along the roll....Now all of my discerning loo visitors know we roll with the good stuff.

Respected Contributor

Re: Speaking of designer stuff

[ Edited ]

Sometime in the last year or two, our Costco stopped carrying that Charmin. I looked everywhere and paid every price trying to find something as good and I never could(even other Charmin wasn’t the same). Fortunately  they started caring it again and I won’t tell you how many packages I have stockpiled ☺️

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal@Well I guess you are not surprised by my review.I always thought that Kirkland products were top quality.

Honored Contributor

@dex  It's nice living the good life up high and now down below isn't it?  Smiley Very Happy  Enjoy!  LOL

Respected Contributor

I feel so silly saying this, but only charmin and cottenelle is soft enough for me. 

It is worth the extra $. 

Oft times the little luxuries in life can make a big difference in how you feel.

Trusted Contributor

They have changed the Kirkland toilet paper.  It is so thin.  I buy Charmin now.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @dex! You have really made me feel like hot stuff! Now, I'm going to take on whats left of the day, lol.

Respected Contributor

I have only used Charmin most of my married life ..... a funny story.  DS had a party at our home and one of the attendees told me that all they wanted as a party favor was a roll of our toilet tissue (no lie).   I love Costco paper towels but not their toilet tissue. I did try to switch.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@tucsongal@Well I guess you are not surprised by my review.I always thought that Kirkland products were top quality.

—————————

We do use and like many Kirkland products and I did try their toilet paper once. The quality was OK but it would not tear along the perforations and it drove me crazy. 

Respected Contributor

Costco's Kirkland brand is usually top notch but their toilet paper doesn't come close to the other brands they sell.