Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@ECBG Thanks for letting us know.  She seemed like a wonderful (and stylish) woman!  I noticed that her Outfit of the Day thread is still very active in the Fashion forum.  I am not a regular poster on that thread, but maybe you or another person that posts there should post something on that thread to let the other regulars know in case they don't frequent this forum.

@Linmo 

Thank you.  I did post that afternoon after I received the text that morning.  It's there for you to read.

Respected Contributor

I am shocked. . .never a hint. . .this is tremendously sad.

Respected Contributor

I remember Andrea's quick wit and sense of humor.  I had assumed she had defected over to the other board, flying the finger at this one when they threatened to shut it down. I was so shocked and saddened by the news of her passing.  May she rest in peace.  ❤

Respected Contributor

Rest In Peace, Andrea....

Trusted Contributor

So sorry to hear about Andrea.  Thank you for telling us.

Honored Contributor

May her memory be a blessing to her family and all here that knew here

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers !   🙏🏼

Honored Contributor

So sorry to hear this. While I'm not on the Fashion forum much I did like to see her pictures. My deepest condolences to her family and friends.

Honored Contributor

I have not been able to stop thinking of her.  My thoughts and prayers have been going to her dear husband constantly.   She will be missed all over this country.  What a great testament to her life. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I have not been able to stop thinking of her.  My thoughts and prayers have been going to her dear husband constantly.   She will be missed all over this country.  What a great testament to her life. 

@beckyb1012 

I know exactly where you are coming from.  

I wish she had gone to the doctor and pushed the weight loss at the beginning.  

I did know from the beginning that her kidney issues were quite serious but she was "holding it".

She didn't tell me what the doctor had said, but with the severity and her refusal of chemo, I would imagine it was a no choice situation which is horrible.

I have told her DH how to get on the forums and read all of the coments and hopefully he will share that with her two adult children.

I pray reading here is a unique opportunity to give the family closure.