Respected Contributor

Sophie G - doggies

[ Edited ]

I see the original post is gone?  It did have links and maybe that's why.  I only accidently included links anyway, as all I was doing was copying the email I received.  I couldn't figure out how to just post parts of it - alot of pictures!  But I did go through this time and eliminate all the links.  Hopefully, this is now considered fine.    These are mostly pictures from Sophie Gamand's new photo shoot.  She is known from taking pictures of pit bulls and some other dogs wearing crowns/headpieces of flowers.  Her mission to is to change how people look at these dogs, have them seen in a beautiful way and therefore help them to be adopted into happy, loving homes.

PUPPY PHOTOSHOOT

It had been too long since my last puppy photoshoot, and this one did not disappoint! Meet the hot sauce puppies: Crystal, Chipotle, Pete, Chili, Tapatia, Sriracha, Tabasco and Valentina! These 8 little babes (7 girls and 1 boy) will be officially available for adoption this Wednesday at the Annenberg PetSpace  (Los Angeles).

Their mom Cholula is a beautiful pittie mom who gave birth at the shelter. The family was lucky to be fostered by Thom and Alicia, and they got to grow up in a safe, comfortable, and warm environment.

Cholula is taking a little break and letting her body recover from the feeding, before being available for adoption officially in a few days.

Cholula is an absolute catch! She is dog friendly (small and big), has been a fantastic mom, loves a good snuggle and will make a perfect family companion! 

PUPPY REEL

aste for what it’s like wEver wondered how photographing puppies is like? It’s definitively harder than it looks! I shared on Instagram, it will give you a torking with these little sharks on paws…

PHONE CASES ARE 40% OFF

Phone cases are 40% off for a short time (they ship worldwide, no code required).

The cases are available for Samsungs or Iphones. Click on the design of your choice to see all the model options.
Pro tip: The tough cases are the best! I’ve been using them for years and they hold up incredibly well. I can’t tell you how often I’ve dropped my phone at the shelter… It feels very safe snug in those cases (these are under $30 during the sale).

GREETING CARDS & POSTCARDS

It’s the season for writing little notes to your favorite people! I really hope this tradition never goes away. It’s so special to receive a hand-written note from someone you care about. For the first time, I am also offering cards sold as singles instead of packs.

These cards look and feel amazing. They are printed on beautiful, thick, smooth paper, and they come with high quality envelopes.

Greeting cards

Set of 6 luxurious greeting cards + metallic envelopes (silver and/or gold).

$30.00

Flower Power

Set of 5 + envelopes. Several options available, including special holiday packs with metallic envelopes.

$25.00

Set of 5 + envelopes.

$25.00

Pit Bull Queen

Set of 5 folded greeting cards.

$25.00

Single postcard with beautiful gold foil details.

$7.00