Honored Contributor

I don't know the host's name but I like her.  She was doing a D&Co show and wearing the clothes.  Which looked good on her but when she segued into the Nutrisystem show, she changed her outfit.  Why?  Nutrisystem isn't clothing so no conflict there.  I'm think she just thinks she's too good to be wearing a D&Co. on her skinny body...LOL  

Honored Contributor

Re: Some hosts make me laugh.

[ Edited ]

Its Jennifer Coffey and most likely it was not her decision to change but the program directors.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

That's quite an assumption.

Contributor

I think you are talking about Jennifer Coffey.  She did have  long D&Co. maxi dress and then poured herself into another dress for her Nutrisystm show.  I had no idea she ever used the product let alone lot 40 lbs.  I always thought she was thin.   jut wsh thy ould not fall all over each other (Mrie and Jennifer) telling each other how wonderful they look.  And they do but please there are those of us who cannot afford that cost for just us let alone buy additional food for rest of family.  But they both look wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@lizzyjean ...........yes its Jennifer Coffey, I was mistaken.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@lizzyjean wrote:

I think you are talking about Jennifer Coffey.  She did have  long D&Co. maxi dress and then poured herself into another dress for her Nutrisystm show.  I had no idea she ever used the product let alone lot 40 lbs.  I always thought she was thin.   jut wsh thy ould not fall all over each other (Mrie and Jennifer) telling each other how wonderful they look.  And they do but please there are those of us who cannot afford that cost for just us let alone buy additional food for rest of family.  But they both look wonderful.

Is she claiming to have lost 40 pounds on Nutrisystem?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@lizzyjean 

Did she say she lost 40lbs on Nutrisystem?  She's been on QVC a long time now and I don't remember her ever being that much heavier.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Honored Contributor

To me it makes good business sense and good marketing to have your representative, sales person ect... look as slim and toned as possible for a dieting aide, regardless if they ever used.  Probably no different than one of the hair care items that are presented you would not want a host whose hair looks like bed head selling it.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

Bingo

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Its Jennifer Coffey and most likely it was not her decision to change but the program directors.

bingo