Esteemed Contributor

I just finished cutting,raking etc. the leaves in my backyard. Not so long ago I was so sick and felt so bad I thought I would never be able to do this.  A lovely,grey November day. Just feeling so blessed. Thanks for listening,friends.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV, isn't that just wonderful?  I am so happy for you.

I spent yesterday working in the yard cleaning out some garden beds.  Like you, I am just happy that I am able to do that.

I hope you continue to feel good enough to do your own chores.  Such a wonderful feeling especially after you have been incapacitated.  Best wishes.  LM 

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV  You touched my heart with your gratitude.  Yes, I too have experienced limitations as most of us will in some respect during life.  I appreciate the small things and know how special it is to wake up every morning to experience another day.  Appreciation is acquired though trials.  So happy for you.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV That is the best news.I am happy to hear that you are well and strong.I have had a couple of minor setbacks and it sure makes you appreciate a healthy body...nothing could be finer.

Trusted Contributor

What a lovely post !  I experienced some health issues and major surgery myself this past year and it surely gives one a new perspective and renews our  appreciation of so much!   In an odd way , I found a much needed renewed joy in the little things , things that we forget to really  appreciate in the moments .

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV

A little bit of air does help some days!

I wish you good health for the new year too.

We do need more positive posts like yours!

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I just finished cutting,raking etc. the leaves in my backyard. Not so long ago I was so sick and felt so bad I thought I would never be able to do this.  A lovely,grey November day. Just feeling so blessed. Thanks for listening,friends.

There is no better feeling than feeling good again after a setback. It is so easy to get discouraged, congratulations on your comeback. Enjoy the holidays and every day !🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful and chilly Fall day here today.  I was sickish yesterday, and today, totally well.  So I agree with you, I'm grateful today too. 

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV nice to hear you're feeling better.  Makes all the difference!