Respected Contributor

So glad "Super Tuesday" in Ohio is almost over!

I'm so sick of the non-stop political ads on TV.  Hopefully after today they'll simmer down a bit (at least here in Ohio).  Not saying anything about the outcome..........just glad to have a little peace until we get closer to the actual election!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Re: So glad "Super Tuesday" in Ohio is almost over!

[ Edited ]

Only if you voted do you have the right to complain! Smiley TongueSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

I hear ya!  Luckily, my state was part of Super Tuesday a few weeks ago so we got largely ignored.  I was shocked how non-inundated we were but then we're not as important as Ohio.  

Hang in there!  Only half a day left.  And if that doesn't work, you have my permission to drink.  It'll help you sleep until morning.  Smiley Wink  Smiley Happy   

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I don't live in a battleground state. I'm sure you've probably had to deal with way more ads than I have. Smiley Sad

I have never been more glad to have a Tivo in my life. During early voting and the election here, I saw two whole political ads. All the others I missed because I used my fast forward. My phone did ring off the hook, though. I finally went and learned how to block calls from unknown numbers because of all the political calls. I only listen to public radio, podcasts, and audio books in the car, so I didn't have to hear any ads there, either.

Honored Contributor

I too am in Ohio and yes I've already voted.  My husband is the presiding judge and has been for years at our location.

Unfortunately even though our state will been done tonight voting it doesn't at all mean that the stinking ads will end. 

I turn the channel OFTEN.

Trusted Contributor

I was glad when my area was over also. The non-stop ad bombing is out of control.

Honored Contributor

I am so sick of seeing all this on the tv, justthink we have till november!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad we are done as well! I'm so tired of it all. You can't even watch a show without an ad every 5 minutes. Thank goodness we got rid of our landline so as least we don't have those annoying political calls anymore. Unfortunately they have turned running for President into a 2 year affair now. I'm so over it!

Respected Contributor

Also, I live in a suburb of Cleveland, where they are holding the Republican convention this summer.........thank goodness I'm not one of the unfortunate people around here who have to drive to the city for work everyday.  I'm sure, however, the nightly news will be plastered with it every day while they're here, I can watch it all on TV.....yikes!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

Also, I live in a suburb of Cleveland, where they are holding the Republican convention this summer.........thank goodness I'm not one of the unfortunate people around here who have to drive to the city for work everyday.  I'm sure, however, the nightly news will be plastered with it every day while they're here, I can watch it all on TV.....yikes!

Wow, that means plan your vacation now.    

Honored Contributor

Seriously do those ads actually influence anyone?? I don't know anyone who watches them nor believes them (regardless of who is in it) and definitely doesn't base their opinions on the ads.