Honored Contributor

So excited that my mind is "pre-occupied" & funny thing happens!

[ Edited ]

Life has been great lately and I got such a nice surprise a few months ago from my DIL (and those who know me on these boards she and I have our moments🙊) that aside she decided to come to our house for a week visit w/my granddaughter! They arrive today I'm running around like a nut and decide to get my car washed (drive thru style) so I'm sitting there going thru and all of a sudden it's "raining" in the car! 

Omg a true funny moment I had the back window down!!! Well I guess it's nice and clean for her car seat!!!!

earlier I had a manicure appt. I paid by cc and the girl asked me to do the tip cash.  I only had a big bill so asked her to change for me, she did and I took HER money and mine and put it in my wallet!!! Oh my!

I guess we have these funny moments!!! 🙀😻

Honored Contributor

Re: So excited that my mind is "pre-occupied" & funny thing happens!

@homedecor1 wrote:

I guess we have these funny moments!!! 🙀😻

Yes, we do!  Wonderful you can laugh about it, no doubt others laughed along with you.  Hope things continue to go well!

Honored Contributor

So happy for you!  It's so nice to hear of someone's joy these days!

I hope the visit is all you're hoping it will be!

Be sure to tell us about it when it's over.

Have fun!

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

What @house_cat said!!  Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know if this story exactly fits in but when I read "preoccupied" and "car window" it took me back to a story that happened to my mom and I.

I had taken her to have her car worked on and we decided to take it to run to the courthouse as I needed copies of my birth certificate.  The courthouse is not in the best of neighborhoods so we were a little cautious but off we went and of course no issues at all . . . until we got home and realized the two back doors were unlocked and ergo wide open the whole time we were there . . . I thought we would never stop laughing . . . . Smiley Happy

I hope you have/had a lovely visit with your DIL and granddaughter!  Heart