Honored Contributor

Slatkin candles TSV

[ Edited ]

Just received the tsv. The hobnail containers are lovely and festive. The fragrance is piney w/a slight cold outdoorsey undernote. Not at all sweet-which I like.

When I had a job -that is one of the things I did --rate and report on fragrances. I even had to take classes on this so I had a "trained nose".

Hubbs was impressed w/how well the packaging was done. 

All in all a very nice TSV.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Occasional Contributor

Just received the candle and diffuser set in Holiday Spice and Winter White Birch, Both Fantastic! Happy Me! TYSM Harry Santa. You make me laugh w ith the,, but I also love the tux. TYSM for your class and beautiful Candles.

Esteemed Contributor

MIC.

Easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1,

It sounds wonderful. What is the name of scent you got?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay Walk in the woods

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I really like all the all the Slatkin candles--many of them have irresistible scents, they are large and well made, and there is a lot of creativity in design.

I do have a nice collection, but I rarely light them.  One of my silly cats jumped up on the table a few years ago to see the moving flame, and actually set his tail on fire!

So I can really only get to smell them if I stand close to the candle.

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper  Oh no, your poor kitty!!

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper  Have you tried the Slatkin diffuser sticks?  I really love them.  They last a long time, and no flame!  I bought several for gifts last year and again this year.  Everyone that I gave them to enjoyed them.  They won't scent your whole house, just the room you put it in.  I like that though because you can have a different scent in each room.  Can't beat the price either when you give just one as a gift from the set of two.

Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  Glad you like yours!  The hobnail container is nice.  I ordered the sugared citrus and I like the scent.  It's a soft, subtle lemon that's hard to describe.

I also purchased several of the boxed candle and diffuser sets, the advent calendar, the set of three holiday scents with gift bags, and several of the diffuser sets for gifts.  All of them are beautifully packaged. I gave a few of the diffuser sets as gifts last Christmas and everyone loved them so I'm doing that again for those hard to buy for people!

Esteemed Contributor

I just got his 4wick candles from VIEW YOUR DEAL for 15.00 each.

Lit one and smells so good.  Not old ones at all, so pleased.

I paid less than 40 for two 4 wicks. Wish I brought more, but was afraid they might be old like some sell on sale.  I think I paid 35. including shipping was 

3 dollars, plus.  Cheaper than the Q.