Honored Contributor

Re: Skypie and Friends Renewed

@ladyroxanne

Your grandson is actually older than mine.  Thank you for your kind words but this health issue cannot be ended only managed.  It's been an unusually rough year but we hang on.  Sometimes by a very thin thread.

Hoping everyong is doing ok and sending out blessings to all.

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 @shosh

hoping you have a happy and blessed easter!

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne@shosh and all Skypie ladies - for those who did celebrate Easter I hope it was peaceful and lovely.  We had dinner at our home with everyone.

Sending warm {{{hugs}}} to all.Heart

Regular Contributor

@Cakers3 @ladyroxanne @go2girl 

finally back on here for the moment  [or hour it takes me to type this- probably shouldn't type while i am asleep.]

wanted to say 'hello' again- i do read the board all the time, maybe some of the others do too.

hope you are all doing as well as can be.

maybe you are in the 90+ heat as we are, we don't even want to go out on the porch to get the ups pkges, the heat hits you in the face instantly- it's not the heat, or even humidity- it's the lack of air, stifling, makes it hard to catch a breath.

instead of the frequent rain breaking the heat, it just gets steamier! 

years ago we were outside everyday in the summer, working the gardens, etc...no a/c...idk how.

i love my a/c now,  heat never agreed with me.

let's see what else i can complain about.....so much to choose from....Woman Frustrated

watching any of the olympics? i catch bits, never know when it will be showing what i like- i have my fill of volleyball forever, it does seem like they are showing every possible game. caught a few moments of synchronized swimming today- ok make fun, it is a bit odd- but so difficult, gotta appreciate the effort. i didn't know that golf was an olympic sport, also trampoline i think too ?

ok ladies, hope you are out there, be well. Heart

Honored Contributor

@shosh @ladyroxanne @go2girl  And all who posted here!

Shosh:  So good of you to stop by and I, too, am hoping all is well with everyone.

Heart

Respected Contributor

@shosh  it's been so long, but very happy to hear from you.  i myself have been off the boards myself for over 2 months.  i lost my beloved dog, Roxanne.  she was 13 and it just broke my heart. 

i remember well the humidity from back east and don't miss it one bit.  but,  sept. is here which means it is almost over. 

@Cakers3  I'm hoping you had a good summer.

i do have some good news ,though. last weekend i bought 2 new puppies.  they are long haired chihuahuas. sable colored i think they call it.  2 sisters named dora and dayna.  i get them oct.1.  they have to be 2 lbs. we like smaller dogs now.

@go2girl  hoping all is well with your family.  hugs

i will be back soon.  it won't be so long this time!  take care everyone!   

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne  Thank you for your kind words the other day.

@shosh @go2girl @skypie and everyone - sending hope that your lives are filled with good things.

Take care.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

you're welcome @Cakers3.  you are highly respected for your opinons on many subjects.  you are always so well informed and your responses are well thought out.

have yourself a nice day!

Regular Contributor

@ladyroxanne@Cakers3@go2girl@gloriajean

hopped on the board for the first time in forever to write, which takes me toooo long...tho i always read which takes me long too!

needed to say 'hi' and wish you well- to any ' friends' that may still read here.

sorry about your precious pet, lady rox.Heart

@skypie, wherever you are, hope you are doing well..........Woman Happy