Honored Contributor

Sites That Send You Catalogs With Beautiful Items

[ Edited ]

Spring brings not only the change of seasons but renewal across the board giving us ideas for all of our lives.

I've gotten two catalogs so far where I wished I could walk into a shop.

Olive and Cocoa

Uno Alla Volta (my love!)

Viva Terrta (from Anthropologie) (inspired green living)

What can you share?Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Sites That Send You Catalogs With Beautiful Items

I  was just going to ask anyone who  may have ordered from “Country Door”.  Received a catalogue today and the merchandise looks lovely.  Thanks for any info. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I  was just going to ask anyone who  may have ordered from “Country Door”.  Received a catalogue today and the merchandise looks lovely.  Thanks for any info. 

@Terrywu,Their things are higher quality.  I've ordered country pillow shams that had beautiful green holly with red berries for Christmas from Piper Classics.  I've never gotten anything I didn't love from either!  They're a good site with Piper Classics and Yankee Sturbridge premium for country.

Sturbridge Yankee Workshop excellent  You can get beautiful handmade items from Country Sampler magazine sold at grocerystores ( in the mag aisle, not usually checkout,.  I've gotten a handmade Christmas tree skirt made from old quilts, and a long hand carved sign for the soffit over the sink that says "Laugh Often Love Much" and other smaller decorating things.

My FAV is Piper Classics!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I actually toss the catalogs out by the mailbox.  I am tired of throwing out so much garbage so I don't bring it up to my apt.  I do look at Sundance and Pottery Barn but they are not really different.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Last year I ordered a fountain from Country Store on clearance.  It far exceeded my expectations except that it was broken.  I liked it so much that I kept it and fixed it.  It's huge ginger jar-shaped in a gorgeous ceramic aqua.  I paid so little for it, it was worth the extra effort.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Terrywu@Kachina624@Katcat1,

This is a room from Piper Classics' blog using some of their items.

Super Contributor

I like Country Door, and the products are different, plus they are good quality.  

Super Contributor

My favorite clothing and accessory catalogue is Sundance.  The items are expensive, but unique and definitely my style.  I have a habit of turning down the pages in catalogues of items I like, usually 2 or 3, but todays Sundance catalogue I turned down almost half of them!

Soft Surroundings is another favorite of mine. 

Honored Contributor

I love looking at Pier One's holiday catalogs to check out their tabletops.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I actually toss the catalogs out by the mailbox.  I am tired of throwing out so much garbage so I don't bring it up to my apt.  I do look at Sundance and Pottery Barn but they are not really different.  Cat Wink

It's rare that I get them and when I do, they get tossed.

I'll browse Williams Sonoma and Neiman's Pink Sale but if it's not a planned purchase, out they go.