Valued Contributor

Re: Sister Update! Thanks to all my sisters here!

[ Edited ]

Cleaned up this thread to remove all off topic comments for the origional poster, moving this thread to Amoung Friends so that it can stay on track! Happy to hear the good news for you. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This post has been removed by QVC because it may be seen as as a restart of the previous dispute. :-| 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG, I hope your sister is doing

well!

❤️❤️❤️

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much.  They moved her (only 59), to a care facility to get physical therapy and try to get a handle on the nausea.  

The three and a half inch tumor was at the top of her colin and pressing into her stomach.  That's why she was anemic and couldn't eat much.

We didn't discuss the stage two cancer, she was tired and ready to hang up.

Thank you for your kindness in thinking of us.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Thank you so much.  They moved her (only 59), to a care facility to get physical therapy and try to get a handle on the nausea.  

The three and a half inch tumor was at the top of her colin and pressing into her stomach.  That's why she was anemic and couldn't eat much.

(((@ECBG)))Heart 

Continuing prayer for you and your dear sister.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

((ECBG)) -- I feel for your sister and you too.  Your bond reminds me of me and my sister.  I pray the cancer is cured and she responds well to the physical therapy.  It's got to be hard to be so young and at a care facility.   All the best.

Regular Contributor

@ECBG

Prayers for your sister.Heart