Respected Contributor

well, i blame it on the klondike bars that keep jumping in my walmart pickup orders.

EVERY DANG ORDER!!

ha!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette  My dh eats ice cream EVERY SINGLE DAY and does not gain weight, it's really irritating.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@TheMemphisVette  My dh eats ice cream EVERY SINGLE DAY and does not gain weight, it's really irritating.

My husband does the same thing. Actually he eats quite a bit and never gains weight.

Honored Contributor

The virus hasn't changed anything at my house.  I still dress the same and eat the same way as always.

Since I haven't had to get up and go to work for the past 11 years, being in my home all day is normal.

I am not a snacker and having celiac disease limits the types of food I can eat, so no cake, cookies or pie for me.

I have never been an ice cream fan, but my DH is.  He eats a bowl of ice cream every night and has for over 40 years.  He never gains weight.

I still eat a piece of deep, dark chocolate everyday.  

Respected Contributor

Eating everything that's not nailed down. 😃

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

My eating habits have not changed.   I'm not a snacker so I don't munch on anything during the day.   My weight has remained the same. 

Trusted Contributor

i cringe when i think of getting back into my going out clothes. i'm not brave enough! 

Honored Contributor

It's weird.... my clothes fit better but I've gained 6 pounds.  I'm working on losing those 6 before it goes any higher.  I've lost 80 and don't want to gain it back.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart -80 lbs is huge! Great job! Also great job on being diligent on not gaining it back. That's almost harder than losing it. 

Respected Contributor

My eating habits haven't changed, but I try to make sure I'm not snacking out of boredom. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that my Spring/Summer clothes fit a little better than when I put them away last year.