Honored Contributor

SO many good signs and posters.  Post one that gives you a BIG YES!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Signs That Speak The Truth

Too cute.   It's usually not the dog.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Anyone that has a dog, I would not go to the house so I would not need to be locked up. 

However, the postal workers have my sympathy

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Anyone that has a dog, I would not go to the house so I would not need to be locked up. 

I guess the same as I do not visit anyone with kids!!  

My postman (and some of the substitutes) always give my dog and others outside on their routes biscuits as well as  stopping to pet and talk to them. He has also slid a biscuit through the  door slot many days.  I never heard any of the mail people I know having issues with dogs and all say it's not an issue at the post offices they have worked at.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@77yangya 

And YOU have my sympathy........

'The more I get to know some people, the more I like dogs'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I've always said, "If my dog doesn't like you, chances are, I won't like you either."

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus That's true of cats as well. Animals can sense good people. If they don't like someone, there's probably a good reason. 

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Shanus That's true of cats as well. Animals can sense good people. If they don't like someone, there's probably a good reason. 

@Buffalogal47   It's so true.  Sadie (Molly's "sister who  passed away at 14 a few years ago) was a calm companion. Several years ago, I had a workman at the house to check the A/C. Sadie was always very protective of me. She usually went about her business when other people were in the house, but this time she started pacing. She stood between me and the man  every time he came to ask a question. She sensed something was "off". 

It wasn't long before I heard some rustling in the back of the house and went to investigate. He had gone into my closet and was taking some silver bangles out of the glass bowl I keep on my dresser. I confronted him and  Sadie was on my heels showing her teeth  and growling at him. She'd never been aggressive before. The man threw my bracelets on the floor and ran for the front door.

Of course, I reported him to his company. My little, old  13" beagle had the instinct to know something was not right about him from the start. 

Esteemed Contributor

1714e7ab631cecfdfca869b6f16e58eb.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

SO many good signs and posters.  Post one that gives you a BIG YES!!!

@ECBG 

I give you a big YES

hckynut 

hckynut(john)