Honored Contributor

Re: Showers and baths every day?

I take a shower every morning and wash my hair.

At night I take a shower, shave legs and I feel like I can really get my makeup off.  Don't like taking makeup off at sink only.

Today I took an extra shower outside (we have a really nice outdoor spa/shower) after working in the yard.  Just a quick rinse off, hair pulled up in a clip and left makeup on!

At night, occassionally, I'll take a warm bath sometime after I showered.  Love to soak and listen to music.

Honored Contributor

Personally I don't care how many baths or showers a person takes, daily, weekly or monthly.

I'd be thrilled if they just washed their hands after using the rest room or after sneezing or blowing their nose.

I don't care how they smell (well, I do if they are near me....yuck) I am concerned about their germ spreading habits

Honored Contributor

For folks who are unable to shower/bathe, using unscented baby wipes are handy.

On very warm days, refrigerated baby wipes.

Work well on shorter hair, too, when folks cannot shampoo. 

Refreshing.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm only guessing that Vanessa's boyfriend is very bothered about this issue.

My opinion that she should at least try to shower each day for a couple of weeks.

Just to see if it improves their relationship.

Sometimes a person will find 'Something' to complain about to someone else, or to a marriage counselor, etc.

It might not be the underlying problem. 

(Not referencing this particular couple.......It's just something that just popped into my mind.)  (As usual.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Really? 

People now don’t have enough to talk/write about, we’re left with personal hygiene habits?

TMI

Respected Contributor

Take a shower every other day. Tooo drying to take one every day. If I have had an exceptionally dirty garden day I'll take another shower. But, no getting washed up in the sink in my no shower days is fine.