Respected Contributor

Re: Showers and baths every day?

Absolutely a shower every day. Even sick as a dog, I get in the shower. 

I am sorry to say, you can always tell if a person showers every day or not. They may feel clean, but there is an "air" about them that says they are not.

Honored Contributor

I shower at least once a day, in the Summer when we are at the pool I shower the second I get in the house.

I asked my hubby to shower after he came back from a wallk to get the pollen off of him 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Need to shower every day.  I'll admit its not always first thing in the morning but I feel horrible if I don't.

Honored Contributor

I shower twice a day.  I do  not go to bed without taking a shower.  My husband does the same. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet  Gosh, how can a woman not shower daily? Seems yucky to me. I shower in the morning and sometimes in the evening as well if I've been gardening. I don't shampoo my hair everyday, but wrap it in a towel to keep it dry. My dh does not shower every day, but I wish he would. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Last year Vanessa got married in a very lavish ceremony that was filmed for Real Housewives of Alanta.  She is expecting her third child.  Her hair is very short and would fit easily in a shower cap.   

Honored Contributor

I can easily shower without getting my hair wet.  I don't wear a shower cap either. 

I don't see what the issue is...

Esteemed Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

Last year Vanessa got married in a very lavish ceremony that was filmed for Real Housewives of Alanta.  She is expecting her third child.  Her hair is very short and would fit easily in a shower cap.   

@countrylady  I did not see this on The Talk. You are speaking about 

Vanessa Marcil who used to be on General Hospital? She is now 50 and

only has one son.

I saw on People that she has had 7 miscarriages but nothing now about

expecting another.

I do not watch any of the Housewives shows.

Respected Contributor

I think most Americans shower/bathe at least once a day.  Outside of USA, it is not so common.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

@countrylady 

it was eva marcille that got married on #rhoa, not vanessa marcil. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein