Trusted Contributor

Re: Show lineup will be exercise machines, supplements, etc for the next month

YAWN. MAJOR snoozefest. PASS.

Honored Contributor

Don't forget home organization.  Looking forward to the gardening stuff, but won't be buying plants.  I'd rather watch Guy in the garden though over on HSN.

Respected Contributor

Right on schedule; Nutrisystem and Jenny Craig ads every time I turn on the TV

Respected Contributor

If anyone know how to get the Gundry ads off my phone, let me know. He creeps me out and his entire mantra of "leaky gut" has been proven to be bogus by countless health authorities.

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

You can tell it's New Year's on the Q; there's tons of exercise machines, supplements, healthy food, and everything for your New Year's resolutions. Are usually skip the first two weeks of airing, until the normal programming comes back.

"I'm just not into watching exercise bikes, treadmill's, or Pilates machines for hours on end". 

@Effie54 

I am! Since I DVR everything I watch, there is no "hours on end". Not much I even DVR on this Network, pretty much these types of shows, and Electronics. Once in awhile I go for Household Cleaning shows.

Love our DVR!

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

I'm actually in the market for a new piece of equipment so will try to tune in when they're presenting those. Not interested in watching shows on supplements or food plans. I follow my doctor's suggestions on what supplements I purchase, getting most of my nutrients from the foods that I've learned are good for me to eat. I'm just hoping they're not planning on a Christmas in February, I need a little time to get past Christmas before starting again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 - as it is every January. Going to the gym is no different come January.

Esteemed Contributor

I can think of no better time for them to sell items that have a high probability of selling. This time of the year is golden for retail.👍😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖