Valued Contributor

I caught a few minutes when they were trying on the fluffy jackets.  That was enough.

I thiink Leah is one of their most professional, likeable hosts.  I doubt she enjoyed the pairing with Shawn.  IMO it was awkward. Opposites can do well together sometimes.  I personally don't care for Shawn and don't watch her whether she is alone or paired up.

Honored Contributor

I caught a few minutes and it was really not very good. Not a big fan of either of them and the wine thing just escapes me-------just weird!!!

Honored Contributor

I thought they did well co-hosting together.

Could be that they have too many hosts to individually fill the shows ..........and trying to keep all of them employed by enabling them to co-host.

Well, that's the way I'm seeing it...........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I thought they did well co-hosting together.

Could be that they have too many hosts to individually fill the shows ..........and trying to keep all of them employed by enabling them to co-host.

Well, that's the way I'm seeing it...........

@ROMARY   Seems to me, they already dumped the "dead wood"....some of them the wrong choices. 

Esteemed Contributor

I tuned in briefly-There was a split screen.  Leah was selling the Ryka TSV.  Shawn had her feet up on the couch, thumbing through her phone.

I changed the channel.

Trusted Contributor
Two words, pretentious and awkward.
Trusted Contributor

I like Leah. She comes across as a warm, endearing person in a professional way. Shawn, on the other hand, is always a trainwreck. The glasses, the crazy hairdos - I just can't take much of her. Makes no sense that they would be paired together. Leah could handle it all by herself just fine. And, another thing, ----I am so tired of "remote" vendors...It just ruins the whole presentation for me.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Super Contributor

Re: Shawn andLeah

[ Edited ]

It was better than I thought it might be.   But it did raise my eyebrows when they showed one host laying on sofa flipping through her phone while the other one was talking about a product.....it was a bad look.    They must have staged it that way or else why would they show it?    But it wasn't a good dichotomy.   

Trusted Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

I tuned in briefly-There was a split screen.  Leah was selling the Ryka TSV.  Shawn had her feet up on the couch, thumbing through her phone.

I changed the channel.

Yep, feet up on the couch, thumbing through her phone. Then later came back to her, shoes off and rubbing the lotion stone whatever on her bare feet. We’ve sure come a long way from some of earlier, classy hosts. 

Honored Contributor

So happy I've found many other things to keep busy or other channels to watch. Stay away from Q as much as possible. There's nothing really drawing me in anymore...products, hosts, CS or the way accounts are mishandled. It's more stress than I need. Other online shopping is more pleasurable.