Respected Contributor

@I am appleblossom wrote:

I watched it for only one presentation.  It just proved to me that Leah is so much more professional in her presentation than the other one.  The other one acts like a silly clown .  I changed the channel.

I don't watch the "silly clown" at all. Sick of the glasses, hair styles,and etc. She thinks the shows are about her. She's too "ON" all the time. She can't hold a candle to Leah.

Respected Contributor

Funny how we all see things differently. To me Leah seemed very " boring" next to Shawn. In the end I really do not care if they are together or not. I do not see the need for two hosts in any show. They should be talking to the viewers not each other. Maybe it has something to do with getting enough air time to fill their contracts. 

Frequent Contributor

I watched part of the show with Shawn and Leah last night. In my opinion Leah did a great job. She is always very professional and describes the product she is selling well. I just felt that the match wasn't a good one and Leah was maybe a little uptight putting up with Shawn. I felt like she was just trying to make the show work. They have two different personalities.  Leah doesn't need another host to work with, especially Shawn. Shawn thinks she is the be all host. It's like she is there to help the other host because maybe there sales are down. I really think her sales are down and they are trying to boost her sales. I say leave Leah on her own, she does quite well without anyone else. Congratulations to Leah on 25 years at the Q!

Trusted Contributor

@I am appleblossom wrote:

I watched it for only one presentation.  It just proved to me that Leah is so much more professional in her presentation than the other one.  The other one acts like a silly clown .  I changed the channel.

@I am appleblossom I also watched the first presentation for the moisturizing stone.  I never watch Shawn, but thought this pairing might make it bearable, as well as feature some new products.  I was disappointed on both fronts.  

My children can lounge on the couch and talk to me, but I'm not going to have some complete stranger like Shawn do the same.  Plus, they waste my time with all the banter and except for the first product, there was nothing great.  I had it on mute for a while and then just turned it off.  I won't be back next Tuesday. 

Trusted Contributor

There are people who still watch QVC presentations???? LOLOLOLOL.

Honored Contributor

So they sit there and drink some wine, and then go out and drive home afterwards?  I hope someone else is driving them home.  (I just hate them messing with Leah's schedule.  She's the best host they have, IMHO.)

Trusted Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

So they sit there and drink some wine, and then go out and drive home afterwards?  I hope someone else is driving them home.  (I just hate them messing with Leah's schedule.  She's the best host they have, IMHO.)

I'm betting they're drinking PRETEND wine. QVC would never take such risks.  

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom I hope you're right.

Honored Contributor

When I turned on the show and saw them both doing the show separately in different studios... my first reaction was that it was a bust.... and why were they both doing the show?  There was no blending or any kind of   unity between them.  Just two different people showing different things... JUST WHY.  Whoever thought this was a good idea might have had Covid brain.

Regular Contributor

Re: Shawn and Leah

[ Edited ]

I think they have an abundance of hosts and are trying to fill up the hours by doubling up with everyone.  They are back down to 1 channel and have way too many hosts for just a solo gig.  I prefer Shawn and Leah by themselves.