Regular Contributor

loved Shawn & Antonella on the beauty show.  But I sensed a friction between Shawn and Antinella. I would sit & watch the whole show but without her, I never watch.  Antonella was so real, like the person you'd want for a next door neighbor & on tech shows she asked the questions about products I would have asked.  Hope she's doing well..  

Contributor

For me Leah is the top sales person. Is that who you mean?

Trusted Contributor

I don;t think it was  a good match for Antonella course I love her jewelry shows she is so professional and precise. She seemed out of place on the beauty show with Shawn and I think it lead to her being let go.  I wish her the best in whatever she will be doing next I am sure she will do great.

Trusted Contributor

Those two together is a bad match.Shawn thinks she can do,what she wants.She acts like a child.Leah on the other hand is class act.will not watch.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn andLeah

[ Edited ]

They're an odd couple, like Felix and Oscar.  Maybe that's what QVC intends with the pairing - something like must-see TV.

Trusted Contributor

I'm one of the few who likes Shawn, but does she ever say some offensive comments.

When on with Dana from Perricone, Shawn said the Super Greens weren't very good to look at.  Dana was obviously offended

In the last few days, she made a comment about Starbucks and how she didn't like their coffee.  Hosts are not supposed to name businesses.  Even when describing a cotton swab, they are supposed to say cotton swab and not a brand such as Qtip.  Say tissue and not Kleenex. 

Contributor

Totally.  Shawn is so unprofessional and childish.  The last time they were together Shawn kept pushing Leah for personal information, which Leah does not do.  It was so uncomfortable to watch.

@bewise wrote:

Those two together is a bad match.Shawn thinks she can do,what she wants.She acts like a child.Leah on the other hand is class act.will not watch.

Super Contributor

I much prefer Shawn to Leah. While I'm sure Leah is a nice person and is a competent salesperson, I enjoy Shawn's quirky personality. With the products I shop for, Shawn has more credibility. I connect Leah and some of the more "relaxing" (as some posters describe her) hosts, more with products that I wouldn't generally purchase.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”