Valued Contributor

I don't feel it's working, why do we need two host just sit there and talk to one guest ,and all these personal talk droning on and on by Shawn is just too much. Stop please.

Esteemed Contributor

I like both of them, but the two-some just doesnt seem to add anything. Truthfully, I dont really care one way or the other.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems to me the latest  episode of Shawn with another Host. I think  they have paired Shawn with Jane T , Rick D, Antonella and now Leah . Probably has something to do with sales . I can take a guess at who's the top sales person .

Esteemed Contributor

Not a good match👎

Honored Contributor

maybe it's because I have zero interest in shopping right now, but I don't like any of the pairings and I really, really am over the remote vendor reps.

For me, it's not just QVC -  for me even most of the talk shows don't work nearly as well as they used to.  I accept intellectionally why it's this way, but that doesn't make it comfortable for me to watch.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they're trying different things just to see if it will boost SK's ratings.  JMHO.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I watched it for only one presentation.  It just proved to me that Leah is so much more professional in her presentation than the other one.  The other one acts like a silly clown .  I changed the channel.

Valued Contributor

I enjoyed the show - felt it had a "fun" vibe

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I wonder if they're trying different things just to see if it will boost SK's ratings.  JMHO.

@Krimpette   It could also be an attempt to boost ratings in general...and sales. Many people, still mainly at home, may appear to be a captive audience. Those that have no company with them could be watching more TV, so the misguided idea is why not present shows that also provide  friendship, social interaction and a party environment?  What?!?!? 

To me, it's a free for all of endless talking, wine drinking, shmoozing and socializing and not enough time spent on describing clothing/products. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Houstonoilers   I also enjoyed the show.  I do not watch too often as I am not really interested in purchasing anything right now, but I thought it went well.  If the pairing was to see how SK works with another host, maybe this had to work for her.  Leah is then the perfect person for her to work with.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!